• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Question for second wives?

What's your question?

@Patricia C it would be great if you put your question back up. It wasn't answered straight away as there are not many second wives on here. I also didn't respond because I have not been in that situation. Megan entered her family as a third wife and can probably answer your question.

@Patricia C it would be great if you put your question back up. It wasn't answered straight away as there are not many second wives on here. I also didn't respond because I have not been in that situation. Megan entered her family as a third wife and can probably answer your question.
I had thought to mention it to my sw. We are just busy as always and she's not on here much.

Thank you ladies, if i could have deleted it all together I would have. I think it is important to walk my journey out independently... Well them and myself and we will figure it out as we go. Maybe at the retreat i will have the opportunity to talk with other who have been in my position, in person and one on one.
Thank you again.

Thank you ladies, if i could have deleted it all together I would have. I think it is important to walk my journey out independently... Well them and myself and we will figure it out as we go. Maybe at the retreat i will have the opportunity to talk with other who have been in my position, in person and one on one.
Thank you again.
If you would like to message me in private here, I am a second wife and would love to answer your question or any you have. I can also give you my email if you would like.

Thank you again.
I am a second wife, though the arrangement might be a little atypical. I'm an open book, so if I can offer perspective or prayer...🥰

Thank you again.
I didn’t get to see your question, but I’m a second wife and I’d be more than happy to share anything. Feel free to send a private message or ask away here!
Prayers and blessings to you and your family!

Mrs. S

I didn’t get to see your question, but I’m a second wife and I’d be more than happy to share anything. Feel free to send a private message or ask away here!
Prayers and blessings to you and your family!

Mrs. S
Thank you. Will you be at the winter retreat. It would probably be better to talk in person.

Back