• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Rachelle1973 introductions

rachelle1973

Hello, I am the second wife in our family. We have been on this journey for almost 10 months. Though for us it has been wonderful, in our outside relationships it has been VERY rough. We are looking for friends and Christian people who will encourage us and that we can hopefully also encourage. My husband and I are Christians and at the moment my S.W. doesn't profess to be a Christian, though she does join us in studying the bible and such. Hope to hear from some of you, God bless.

Welcome to our group. I am sorry that you have had problems with outside relationships. We have a ladies chat on Tuesday evenings if you would like to get to know some folks.

SweetLissa

Welcome to the forums! There are lots of ways to connect, so please take advantage of them. You are not alone!!

Doc

Hello, Rachelle:

Congratulations for your marriage! I am rejoicing at your union and that you have not let the flak from others deter you. That in itself is a great encouragement.

May God most richly bless you and your husband and your sister wife!

Hi Rachelle and welcome along. Congratulations on becoming a plural family. How is it that your SW came to the idea, being a non Christian?

There's heaps to read on here if you have the time. It's worth looking back at the old posts and I'd encourage you and your SW to join us for the ladies chat on Tuesday nights too as Sweetlissa said.

Greetings Rachelle! I look forward to getting to know you and your family in the future. HOpe you will find some encouraging things here and some new friends.

Blessings!

Rachelle, it's great to have you here. Is your husband on the forum? It may be helpful for him to get to know the men on here, particularly if you've been finding some things "VERY rough" as you state. He's the head of the family and may need Christian support, and there aren't many places you can get that once you're in polygyny sadly.

Welcome, and like a previous poster I would encourage your husband to join the site, if nothing else he can lurk and read past posts.

Back