• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Re-evaluating

Nicoleplusluv

Real Person
Female
I was recently asked why I am interested in poly and here I am again re-evaluating the reason why I am seeking a plural marriage.

Is it my strong need to be led by a righteous man of God? Do I need to feel protected and sheltered from the intoxicatingly sinful world of men? Do I need a father figure? Do I crave genuine friendship and Sisterhood amongst spiritually strong women? Do I see the need for extra support in raising children? Do I believe a man deserving of multiple wives can lead me and our children into the kingdom of heaven. Is it purely for my salvation and need to serve God?

This lifestyle has so many benefits to it, but we all have our own reasons why we are seeking it out. What calls you to this way of life?

I wish that I could say that I was led to this life by God Himself. But the honest truth is that I fell into it by accident...at least in my mind. But, I know that God brought our family to this life, despite how we got here.

If it wasn’t for finding this man and my SW, my faith would still be the shambles that it was even just 2 years ago. I won’t speak for either of them, but I feel that maybe all of ours would be had we not come into this.

Without putting too much personal info out there, as I haven’t spoken to them on the subject, the trials we have faced due to the life choices we made have reignited our passion for God and changed how we walk in our faith.

I am blessed beyond all measure to be a SW, to have this amazing family, and to have found my faith that I believed was dead. BF has been a blessing in that growth, as well as an assist when going through struggles.

Back