• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Real aliens

Where is the evidence? Just this guy saying he has reports?
I mean, they look super fake, honestly. And I certainly wouldn't trust their age info techniques, scientists are terrible at that.

what ever it is, fake or real has a nefarious demonic vibe to it. ET go back home to the pits from which you came.

Where is the evidence? Just this guy saying he has reports?
I mean, they look super fake, honestly. And I certainly wouldn't trust their age info techniques, scientists are terrible at that.

They're not fake. The MRI scans prove that much.

But are they babies born with horrible birth defects or...?

I keep an open mind about a lot of things but extraordinary claims always require extraordinary evidence.

If the claim is to be made that they're alien to this planet then supportive DNA evidence would be logical.

Unlike some, I do not believe that DNA would be limited to just the earth. It is designed to put chemical bonds together a certain way and that is a law of the Universe at work there. The Hand of the Designer.

But the DNA would reveal something unrelated to life on earth.

They're not fake. The MRI scans prove that much.
What MRI scans? As in, do you have a link to an actual research paper by a respectable institution that has data on it?

In the meantime I'm going to assume it's a cake, since it's the only photographic evidence of the insides that I've seen - and that would be a truly epic hoax to pull off so it's as plausible as anything else!

What MRI scans?

In their original presentation an MRI scan was mislabeled as an 'x-ray' when it's clearly an MRI scan. Trust me, I've looked at enough of these this past year to immediately know the difference when I see it. X-rays make a comprehensive image while an MRI makes a view of a 'slice' and that's the image presented to the Mexican congress was an MRI scan.

a respectable institution

And what would that be these days? One that can't tell the difference between women and men? One that says mRNA is a vaccine? One that promotes abortion as 'health care'? One that promotes racism against white people? I'm not seeking an answer or a challenge here just saying that there are no more respectable and trustworthy institutions these days. It's up to us to judge what we see and what we are told on our own.

In the meantime I'm going to assume it's a cake, since it's the only photographic evidence of the insides that I've seen - and that would be a truly epic hoax to pull off so it's as plausible as anything else!

Again, I suspect these things are truly mummies that were truly discovered in situ. But that does not make them aliens. Just weird looking.

And just as there is no evidence to make me think they're aliens there's also no evidence to say what they are or or not at this point. So I will reserve my judgment on dismissing this as a complete hoax.

So I will reserve my judgment on dismissing this as a complete hoax.
I think that’s the money-shot.
We don’t need to judge and decide what it is, yet somehow we feel the need to accept or dismiss it.

I was taught long ago to have a middle shelf to put things on and wait for further, if any, developments.

@MeganC, I was asking if you had a link to the MRI scans you are referring to. I have not seen any and would like to look at them.

In their original presentation an MRI scan was mislabeled as an 'x-ray' when it's clearly an MRI scan. Trust me, I've looked at enough of these this past year to immediately know the difference when I see it. X-rays make a comprehensive image while an MRI makes a view of a 'slice' and that's the image presented to the Mexican congress was an MRI scan.

And what would that be these days? One that can't tell the difference between women and men? One that says mRNA is a vaccine? One that promotes abortion as 'health care'? One that promotes racism against white people? I'm not seeking an answer or a challenge here just saying that there are no more respectable and trustworthy institutions these days. It's up to us to judge what we see and what we are told on our own.

Again, I suspect these things are truly mummies that were truly discovered in situ. But that does not make them aliens. Just weird looking.

And just as there is no evidence to make me think they're aliens there's also no evidence to say what they are or or not at this point. So I will reserve my judgment on dismissing this as a complete hoax.
This. We live in a post-truth world. “Evidence” is no longer possible. It can all be faked past where any of us can tell the difference.

The most important skill going forward will be discerning which sources to trust when.

Back