• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Reason -vs - Reality (R&R)

withfresheyes

For those of you who may not be sure of the meaning, you can go to the on line dictionary and find the condition and definition known as "peripheal neuropathy." (A disease or degenerative state of the peripheal nerve in which motor, sensory or vaso motor nerve fibers may be affected and which is marked by muscle weakness and atrophy, pain and numbness.) Having said that I move forward with a statement and question. If you have read the definition of "peripheal neuropathy" then we all can agree that there are many who experience this condition physically. Question - Has anyone ever given thought to the possibility that if, over a period of time, one comes to to know that polygamy is a Biblical fact, is there anyone who may now consider the possibility that they can have cause to consider the term "peripheal neuropathy of the heart??

for sure,
i believe that the enemy's desire is to cause "weakness and atrophy, pain and numbness" in every believers heart in any situation that he can use, including poly.

and i may be totally misunderstanding your question :D

Back
Top Bottom