• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Resigning

Verifyveritas76

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Just dropping a line to say FWIW, I’ve been honored to serve as a mod here the last few years. Ive enjoyed meeting most of you!:eek: And have made some lifetime friends as well.

At the moment, I’ve just got too much on my plate and have been severely neglecting my duties here (as is evidenced by the almost 1200 unread posts). The other mods have done a phenomenal job, I’m sure keeping everything rolling smoothly, so my hats off to them.

To the newbies, Welcome! Welcome! Its a pretty cool place to be! Nowhere like it on the internet!
To all my friends, you can reach me if you need by PM, it’ll show up in my email.

Peace Love and all the Fuzzy Stuff

Dude! No!

You've been a great mod and fun friend to tangle with over theology stuff... Do stay active. You bring much to the table.

Blessing.

I'll echo the "Don't like that plan" (a phrase our youngest us fond of) but also say I understand too.
I have not been able to keep up here during this busy season either...and I never had or felt a responsibility to do so. I imagine that must add an element of burden to being absent or behind what's happening here.

I hope you enjoy what time you get here more without your mod title. :)

Thanks for your contribution. I always enjoyed reading your posts as it gave me insight on a matter I didn’t had seen before. I hope you will be able to visit the forum now and then.

I echo the others...blessings to you and your family.

Your voice will be missed.

Peace brother,

Don't be a stranger. Feel free to wade in from time to time.

Thank you for your service brother. Always a pleasure to interact with you. Hope this does not mean that you are moving on.

I hope you enjoy what time you get here more without your mod title. :)

Ditto. Well said, Jolene! You are a great man, VV76, and I'm proud to consider you my spiritual brother. I pray you'll continue to find freedom to express yourself here -- as well as to attend gatherings!

Back