• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Response video to Torah teacher, Bill Cloud, re: polygyny... doozy!

Well done!

Well daa-gum, that irony is so thick it would give Lizzo a run for her money... Jacob and his family would not be welcome at “Jacob’s tent” ministries?!

Love the shirt 😂
Yeah... that one ate at me for two years.. finally had to set up and start responding to the stupid, this being a most ironic gem.

And, I threatened the t-shirt in the response, then, while editing I HAD to do it. And, frankly, was laughing the whole time.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Yeah... that one ate at me for two years.. finally had to set up and start responding to the stupid, this being a most ironic gem.

And, I threatened the t-shirt in the response, then, while editing I HAD to do it. And, frankly, was laughing the whole time.

Glad you enjoyed it.
How does that cognitive dissonance not bother Bill?

Really well done.

Here's a response video to a teaching that was a doozy!
You have to wonder how Bill can be flexible enough to contort himself through the hoops he set up to teach such antisemitism. He trashes all Israel's greatest heroes, mocking them and God as he goes. And then he has the audacity to call his ministry Jacob's Tent. It's so very sad and my heart goes out to those who are being influenced by him. May God open their eyes to see his error.

That shirt is awesome. So, are you going to visit their fellowship wearing one?

That is on my 'to-do' list, though not a high priority.

I do hope (expect?) that someone will point Bill to that video and he'll have to face himself and do something. My prayer is repent and backtrack. If he doubles down, I may then have to visit for a face to face.

One thing I've had in my hopper for awhile is a blog post challenging, maybe by name, Christian and Messianic leaders to a debate. He's definitely on the guest list... let them bring their best and brightest... bring cameras and lights, let's do this.

Here's a response video to a teaching that was a doozy!
I think you did a great job.

I also want to know if you've ever picked up an m60 and shot it from your hip and yelled, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, while holding the belt in your other hand? If I had your last name it would be on my bucket list.

I think you did a great job.

I also want to know if you've ever picked up an m60 and shot it from your hip and yelled, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, while holding the belt in your other hand? If I had your last name it would be on my bucket list.
I've fired an M60... way too heavy for my frame to pull that stunt... but I know what it feels like to hump one for miles through the woods and lay in an ambush. Stallone only read about it.. 😉

I've fired an M60... way too heavy for my frame to pull that stunt... but I know what it feels like to hump one for miles through the woods and lay in an ambush. Stallone only read about it.. 😉
But did you yell "aaaaaaaahhhhh"?

The irony indeed!
Love the t shirt!
Great job on the video. :)

Back