• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Robert from East Texas

R.A. Harris

Good morning (or good whatever time of the day it is when you read this).
I'm Robert, a teacher and an author who spent ten years abroad (seven years in China, one in the Philippines and two in Ukraine) before returning, somewhat reluctantly, to the States. I'm currently based in East Texas, where I live with my two wives (soon to be three). As you can guess from the previous statement, the Most High opened my eyes to the Biblical and Toraic soundness of His design for families quite some time back.
I'm here because I'm eager to swap insights with others who have had this same reality revealed to them and who live likewise.

Greetings all around, and it's good to be here!

Welcome!

Welcome to the party.
Depending on how far off you are, you might come hang out with some of the guys the dfw area for one of our get togethers

Good morning (or good whatever time of the day it is when you read this).
I'm Robert, a teacher and an author who spent ten years abroad (seven years in China, one in the Philippines and two in Ukraine) before returning, somewhat reluctantly, to the States. I'm currently based in East Texas, where I live with my two wives (soon to be three). As you can guess from the previous statement, the Most High opened my eyes to the Biblical and Toraic soundness of His design for families quite some time back.
I'm here because I'm eager to swap insights with others who have had this same reality revealed to them and who live likewise.

Greetings all around, and it's good to be here!
Welcome. Husband is gently considering the possibility of a third wife, and we (two of us gals) are a little apprehensive. This is a great forum for talking about these points. I'm sure you have so much to share. Hope your wives can join the forum as well.

Welcome! I'm a Texan living next door in Louisiana. I'm through East Texas all the time. We should meet up! Will be driving through Nacogdoches on Friday the 1st on a consulting tour.

Welcome Robert!

Welcome! I'm a Texan living next door in Louisiana. I'm through East Texas all the time. We should meet up! Will be driving through Nacogdoches on Friday the 1st on a consulting tour.
I was actually born in Shreveport (but I don't advertise that since I moved to Texas as soon as I could). Yeah, meeting up would be great! Let's iron out the where's and when's.

Back