• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

ronsmith92384 mount juliet Tennessee

ronsmith92384

Real Person
Hi my name is Ron Im 29 and I have a 22yo wife named Jennifer and an 9yo daughter that live's with us. We are hard working Christian Polygamist and we are looking for someone to join our family. I believe polygamy is a calling from God and its not for everybody God has put it on my heart to be a polygamist and to become a pastor and preach his true word. We love God our family and our country and you need to also. If that sounds like you send us a message we would love to get to know you. We are also looking for friends and groups in the Nashville area...

Welcome to the forum.

Just to clarify, you aren't married yet, but are looking for a second wife before you even marry the first? Or is Jennifer your wife, but you call her a girlfriend in the manner if our secular society because you haven't got a wee bit of government paperwork signed off? Why do you call yourself a polygamist if you have 0 or 1 wives?

What I am really getting at is, what do you define as marriage? That's a rather important consideration for any woman who was thinking about answering your advertisement.

This isn't a dating website, it's really to discuss polygamy, the Bible, and life in general. We provide support and fellowship. It would be good to get to know you better, have a look around the forum and join in the discussions.

I didn't intend for it to sound like a dating post I was just trying to explain a little about myself and what I fill God has called me to do. Me and Jennifer are going to have a formal wedding next October but in our hearts we are already married and have made a commitment to be together for the rest of eternity. I believe marriage is a covenant with God and no man or government has the right to say whether you can get married or not. I joined biblical families Inorder to make new friends and to learn more about this path God has put me on I know I am not yet a practising polygamist but in my heart I know that's what I am ment to do. I hope I answered your questions I look forward to getting to know you and the other biblical families out there.

No worries, thanks for the clarification. It's good to have you here. God is putting polygyny on the heart of so many people at the moment for some reason. A first wife who accepts polygyny is a precious jewel, so cherish Jennifer, seriously.

Lol I didn't think about that. Yes she is but her mom cheated on me so I was able to get a biblical divorce. Thank you for the advice Me and Jennifer talked long and hard about this and its something we both want to do. I have always known that being a polygamist was part of God's plan for my life and I'm thankful that I have found someone that feels the same way I do.

Welcome Ron and Jennifer! Glad you found us. We have some awesome folks at this site. I hope you will take full advantage of it. May you continue to find what God has for your family.

Back