• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Samantha from Texas

Samantha Pradia

Female
Hello, I’m Samantha. I’m newly married it’ll be three months on November 14th. I have a wonderful husband who is trying to help lead me into the submissive journey but it’s something I struggle with being new to it. I’m newish to Torah following and love getting to learn about it. I came to Texas from Ohio specifically to be with my Husband. I’m here to learn and find help to become a better wife.

Welcome to the site and congratulations on your marriage.
Also welcome to Texas. There are a lot of us plural types in the state.

Are you also known as Tina?

Greetings from outside of Texas - a long ways out actually, from outside of the USA even. Hope you find what you're looking for here. Shalom

Hello, I’m Samantha. I’m newly married it’ll be three months on November 14th. I have a wonderful husband who is trying to help lead me into the submissive journey but it’s something I struggle with…
Welcome! I hope that you find the help you are looking for here! There’s a thread in the ladies only chat that you may find of some help to you on your journey! Congratulations on your wedding and prayers for you and your husband’s journey with the Father!

Thats awesome and thank you!
There are a couple of events coming up in Texas to watch out for and a couple of us and looking for more in the north Texas area get together for a meal and or adult beverages now and then with more welcome in the event.

Welcome!

There are a couple of events coming up in Texas to watch out for and a couple of us and looking for more in the north Texas area get together for a meal and or adult beverages now and then with more welcome in the event.
I will look out for that, I’m excited to get to meet people!

Welcome to the site Samantha, Hope to see you again this Sabbath.

Welcome!

Back