• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Samantha from Texas

Hello, I’m Samantha. I’m newly married it’ll be three months on November 14th. I have a wonderful husband who is trying to help lead me into the submissive journey but it’s something I struggle with being new to it. I’m newish to Torah following and love getting to learn about it. I came to Texas from Ohio specifically to be with my Husband. I’m here to learn and find help to become a better wife.
1. Welcome 🤗
2. Congratulations on your recent marriage! I pray that the Lord will bless your husband and you as the two of you begin a new life together.
3. I'm glad to hear that your husband is striving to lead well, and that you are seeking to submit and follow. That is wonderful news!
4. Regarding Torah observance. Remember that the Man Jesus Christ, Yeshua the Messiah Himself is our only Hope in life and in death. He is the Son of God. He is our Righteousness. He perfectly pleased the Father all His days, and also bore the penalty for our sin when He was crucified. He is the Propitiation for our sins. He is the Way to the Father. He is the source of living water. He is the Life Giver, the Bread from Heaven, sent and given by the Father. He is the Resurrection and the Life. He really is the Savior!

To the extent that Torah observance flows from faith in, and devotion to Christ, that is wonderful! He is Lord of the Torah!

Don't ever let Torah observance become a substitute for simple child-like faith in Christ Himself. Don't let it distract you from Christ. Rather, Torah observance must be an outflow expression of faith, and an overflow of love in Christ.

We are accepted by God the Father because we belong to Christ. The Father delights in His Son, and graciously adopts everyone who belongs to His Son.

Then, we do good (Godly obedience), because we belong to Christ, because the Holy Spirit has caused us to be born again to a new and living hope.

The Life of Christ in the heart produces obedience to God. Apart from faith in Christ, we will never please the Father.

Remember what Christ said in John chapter six.

28Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?” 29Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”. (NKJV)

Above all things believe in the Son, and set all your hope on Him!

Hello, I’m Samantha. I’m newly married it’ll be three months on November 14th. I have a wonderful husband who is trying to help lead me into the submissive journey but it’s something I struggle with being new to it. I’m newish to Torah following and love getting to learn about it. I came to Texas from Ohio specifically to be with my Husband. I’m here to learn and find help to become a better wife.

Hello and Welcome. How did you meet your husband? Is your husband on this site? If not ask him to join!

I am near Austin. Are you near me?

Back