• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Sara from NY

Sara

Hi All,

After months of stalking your site and reading the questions and responses, I decided that I might as well join. I'm not a polygamist, very far from it as I grew up in Amish Country PA and was raised as a Catholic. BUT, I find the topics and comments very interesting and have to come to believe that most of you lead very interesting lives.

I hope you don't mind that I joined, I'm pretty socially liberal and really enjoy meeting and talking to new people, especially people who I'm pretty sure I'd never meet in NY. I don't know how many topics I'll be able to contribute to, but if anyone has any questions about what it's like not to be a polygamist, I can certainly help there.

Talk to you soon,
Sara

Pleasure to meet you sarah. I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to engauge in disccusions here. Everyone here is very friendly.

Hello and Welcome

Back