• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Sarah from FL

You have good instincts then.

I am rarely the guy to make Bible citations but I do beat the evolutionary psychology drum pretty frequently and regularly point out that there are way more moms in the genetic record than dads. Polygamy used to be the norm.
So there is very much a reason why some women feel drawn to that family structure
Evolutionary psychology offers a lot of useful explanations.

On the other hand Evolution as the grand idea that random mutation, combined with natural selection explains the origin of everything is laughably stupid and should be relentlessly mocked.

The Biblical Worldview makes much more sense.

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome. I come from a Baptist background. Our family has 3. Myself and my two wives. First wife and I have been married 32 years. Second wife 7 months. We have 3 grown children. Glad you found this place

Last edited:
Welcome. I come from a Baptist background. Our family has 3. Myself and my two wives. First wife and I have been married 32 years. Second wife 7 months. We have 3 grown children. Glad you found this place
Thank you! 🤗 My husband has been married to his first wife for 19 years and to me for 2 and a half. We have two children at home, a teenage son from his first marriage and now a baby girl with me.

Back