• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Saving unfinished first post in thread

MemeFan

Seasoned Member
Male
Is there any way to save unposted first thread's post?

Sometimes when I want to start new thread and I'm not able to finish thread in time, I have to start again since I can't find way to save unfinished first thread post.

Is there any way to save unposted first thread's post?

Sometimes when I want to start new thread and I'm not able to finish thread in time, I have to start again since I can't find way to save unfinished first thread post.
I don't know about on the forum, but can you copy and paste it into a document or notebook on your computer, then come back to it later?
Or, just write it up in a word document to begin with and save it to your computer, then post it on here when you're done.

If you are typing a new thread, and click the little "save draft" button top right of where you are typing, it does save it. When you come back, just start a new thread in the same place, and you'll find it all prepopulated with the text you saved last time.

If it works.

I wouldn't trust it and would always save it offline on your computer also. This is a convenience feature but not something to rely on.

You can pound out part of it, post it, and then edit it. If you cycle it right, it won’t show as edited.
Of course, it will probably be seen in the meantime.

Back