• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Secret Sister <3

WifeOfHisYouth

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Would any of you be interested in doing a secret sister exchange? I thought it would be a fun opportunity to send encouraging notes (in the mail), postcards and/or little gifts to a sister.

Any other ideas are good too!
If interested comment below and I will coordinate connecting ladies.

I think this is a great idea but this is also a public forum anyone and everyone can see the posts, so my question would be how would we be able to posts our addresses to send these post cards of encouragement so that only the people on the site can see them? With out taking the secret out of it. Lol.

I figured y’all could message me and I could pair people up or something like that. Yes! I don’t want my address posted publically either:eek:

Or those that opt in we can open a bigger group convo where we post addresses and only the people in that group can see the convo. Then we could send to whoever

Would any of you be interested in doing a secret sister exchange? I thought it would be a fun opportunity to send encouraging notes (in the mail), postcards and/or little gifts to a sister.

Any other ideas are good too!
If interested comment below and I will coordinate connecting ladies.

Sweet! I’m waiting to see how to add more to the private convo I opened. I don’t know if there is a limit so I’m waiting to hear back from @FollowingHim

Back