• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Seeking to meet families in TN or GA for fellowship and advice

Kari

Female
My husband Mike and I are seeking to add a second wife to our family. We are interested in meeting another family or families with 2 wives to get advice and see their dynamic. We live in Chattanooga and we are wondering if any families live in this area or maybe Atlanta or anywhere in a 1-2 hr radius.

My husband Mike and I are seeking to add a second wife to our family. We are interested in meeting another family or families with 2 wives to get advice and see their dynamic. We live in Chattanooga and we are wondering if any families live in this area or maybe Atlanta or anywhere in a 1-2 hr radius.
We actually live right at two hours from you in Georgia. I only have one wife though so it might not be worth the drive.

Hi this is Mike. We are basically at the beginning of our search and we're seeking others that has either has added to or is in the process of adding to their family. So have you started conversation with anyone? How has your search going? If you like you can email me at mwoodo415@outlook.com

We actually live right at two hours from you in Georgia. I only have one wife though so it might not be worth the drive.

Hi this is Mike. We are basically at the beginning of our search and we're seeking others that has either has added to or is in the process of adding to their family. So have you started conversation with anyone? How has your search going? If you like you can email me at mwoodo415@outlook.com

We live by Athens Alabama, which isn’t far, but I am literally never home. I am on the road driving truck. So meeting at the retreats works best.
But I am on the forums here almost continuously 😜

We live by Athens Alabama, which isn’t far, but I am literally never home. I am on the road driving truck. So meeting at the retreats works best.
But I am on the forums here almost continuously 😜
Hi Steve. This is Mike. We travel to Oklahoma twice a year to visit family and our son's grave. So, I'm not sure if we'll be able to make a retreat. We are wanting to meet families in different stages of the journey. If you would like, please feel free to reach out via email at mwoodo415@outlook.com.

Our summer retreats have been in your backyard as of late.

Is there anything that you would like to discuss that shouldn’t be discussed in public? I ask because I would hope that any discussion could be edifying for others also on this forum.

I am not actively looking for a second wife and only had a few interactions that never went very far. I’m open to it, just not expending energy on it. I probably don’t have any insights to offer you.

@Bria Something you might be interested in attending!

Back