• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Shalom!!!!!

AbrahamSolomon

Real Person
Male
Western Trails and Sisterwives.com are having event!

If you need info let me know.

Thanks,

Mark Abraham Solomon

Hello Everyone,

We are hosting another Meet and Greet, this time near Austin TX at the Western Trails - Camp Ground in Marion TX.

We have room for up to 8 RVs, Tent Camping, Showers and Bathrooms are available. 30 amp hookups for campers are also available.

For those that wish to get a hotel, many are available nearby.

This event will take place from March 17th 2023 till March 19th 2023.

We are going to have a Fire Circle and Cook Out, Friday and Saturday Night. Breakfast Saturday and Sunday Morning.

We will also have games, and prayer meetings for those that may be interested.

This will be a good time to talk, share stories and meet with other poly folks.

Message from the Host: Mark

Focus on the value:

1. Will I learn something new from this event?

Yes, we will talk about the importance of building communities.

a. Biblical Based Families

b. Best Practices in finding new wives

c. Best Practices in helping your children find spouses once they are of age.

2. Will this event help me to master new skills?

Yes, it will help you find new spouses and avoid catfish.

3. Will it help me to advance my expertise?

Yes, when we come together we can learn from each other.

Human beings are social creatures. They have a strong need to belong to a tribe of like-minded people. Pretty often, people participate in the events not because they want to but because they need to satisfy this social need and we believe we need this now more than ever.Western Trails is committed to helping Biblical Based Families Grow and Build The Kingdom of G-d!

If anyone is interested in contributing via donations you may do so via this link: https://www.paypal.com/...ton_id=ZFGCLBM4282R8

or if you are interested in contributing in other ways, please reach out to us in the comments.

Please Note: RV spots are $25.00 a night.

This Event is 100% free to attend, donations are optional.

For more information about Western Trails: https://www.luxuriousgrandeur.com/landing-page

Thank You

and hope to see you there!!!

I/we are interested and in the state. Been thinking of how to organize something like this myself but lack a facility like the campground.

I like how you are couching the event. I do however wonder about one aspect...being fully aware that beyond your stating the goals and agenda of the event will be unable to control... sisterwives is chock full of poly as in polyamory types vs people aspiring to polygamy. Beyond how the agenda and focus, how does one ensure that this is marriage/family focused rather than it attracting the couples and or males interested in purely hedonistic goals?

I/we are interested and in the state. Been thinking of how to organize something like this myself but lack a facility like the campground.

I like how you are couching the event. I do however wonder about one aspect...being fully aware that beyond your stating the goals and agenda of the event will be unable to control... sisterwives is chock full of poly as in polyamory types vs people aspiring to polygamy. Beyond how the agenda and focus, how does one ensure that this is marriage/family focused rather than it attracting the couples and or males interested in purely hedonistic goals?
We should create a committee and do it yearly and make sure it is clear that we follow G-dly ways.
Sisterwives main problem is that it takes money to run the website and to maintain itself it has become more open then just seeking Sisterwives.
But Chris is redoing the site so that people who are not Biblically based won't be matched up with G-dly people. I've been telling him he should create a website for everyone else and G-dly people just use SisterWives.com. My Goal is to bring together G-d Families on a ongoing basis.

I would love a Group for Women by Women and a Group for Men by Men.
I'd like to have 2 tents for coming together and reading as well as learning G-ds Laws, one for men and the other for women so each side will take about what is important to them. We need Speakers.

We should create a committee and do it yearly and make sure it is clear that we follow G-dly ways.
Sisterwives main problem is that it takes money to run the website and to maintain itself it has become more open then just seeking Sisterwives.
But Chris is redoing the site so that people who are not Biblically based won't be matched up with G-dly people. I've been telling him he should create a website for everyone else and G-dly people just use SisterWives.com. My Goal is to bring together G-d Families on a ongoing basis.
I met the man I am talking to on sisterwives.com years ago we have been friends and talked off and on since. Things are starting to move in a deeper way, not sure how it will progress at this point but we have a good relationship and met there so it can happen. It would be nice if there were less polyamorist couples on there. I got real tired of women trying to talk to me... SMH!

I met the man I am talking to on sisterwives.com years ago we have been friends and talked off and on since. Things are starting to move in a deeper way, not sure how it will progress at this point but we have a good relationship and met there so it can happen. It would be nice if there were less polyamorist couples on there. I got real tired of women trying to talk to me... SMH!
I am in 100% agreement with you! Chris needs help redeveloping Sisterwives.com.
I give advice to Chris and he is working on new stuff, but it takes a lots of money.
Maybe if we come together in real life and do events some of that money can go to building SisterWives better.

Also, anytime someone wants a G-dly Event here on my land just let me know as its my mission to Build The Kingdom of G-d!

We can do anything together, but nothing alone.

May Hashem Bless everyone of you and your Families!

How About Celebrating Hanukkah? And Every Jewish Holy Days?

Hanukkah 2022 will begin in the evening of
Sunday, December 18 and ends in the evening of
Monday, December 26

Seems as if there are more people "looking for fun" than looking for marriage. Not over fond of the guys in drag calling themselves women being tacitly allowed in the profiles either. I am not paying to sift through fetishists.
@Patricia C if you have not then I would be explicit in your profile about what you are not open to. It is what we did on our profile, in fact it is the very first item mentioned so that there is no question about compatibility at all. If that sort of thing is why they are there then by my lights they picked a place with a funny name to go find it and we are not a match.

Seems as if there are more people "looking for fun" than looking for marriage. Not over fond of the guys in drag calling themselves women being tacitly allowed in the profiles either. I am not paying to sift through fetishists.
@Patricia C if you have not then I would be explicit in your profile about what you are not open to. It is what we did on our profile, in fact it is the very first item mentioned so that there is no question about compatibility at all. If that sort of thing is why they are there then by my lights they picked a place with a funny name to go find it and we are not a match.
I haven't been back on in years! I was really specific. One of the reasons I left. I found a few good friends and left.

I haven't been back on in years! I was really specific. One of the reasons I left. I found a few good friends and left.
Consider me jealous.
I have talked to several women from a week to a few weeks and the common thread so far seems to be getting ghosted. Some of them it elicits a shrug and some sting quite a lot.
Would not hurt my feelings to be done with the process.

Except that the REAL Holy Days - like the ones in progress now - are His, Yahuah's, and He says so. Not just 'Jewish'.

Mark, Yahshua is from the tribe of Yahudah and all who believe on Him are Jews as He adopted them into The House of Israel by the line of Yahudah. So All Gentile Conversion and Jews.

The True Vine​

15 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He [a]takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you[b] will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

Shalom.

Mark, Yahshua is from the tribe of Yahudah and all who believe on Him are Jews as He adopted them into The House of Israel by the line of Yahudah. So All Gentile Conversion and Jews.
Which was not even remotely my point. Yahuah says - repeatedly - that His moedim are HIS. Who 'keeps' them is less the issue than Who commanded they be remembered, 'forever', and 'throughout your generations,' and 'in all your dwelling places.' They are the moedim of YHVH.

Which was not even remotely my point. Yahuah says - repeatedly - that His moedim are HIS. Who 'keeps' them is less the issue than Who commanded they be remembered, 'forever', and 'throughout your generations,' and 'in all your dwelling places.' They are the moedim of YHVH.

I guess anyone can celebrate The Holy Days but if they are not of G-d then its in vain.
For when Yahshua returns He will kill the lawless one and proclaim to have never known the lawless.

So, keeping Holy Days really only matter to His own.

Romans 2:13

King James Version

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

I might be interested. I am in the Austin area, but Marion looks closer to San Antonio than Austin.
Yes, we are closer to San Antonio, Texas. This event is something me and Chris from Sisterwives.com are working on.
Everyone of us who are Bible Based Polygamy have an investment into everyone who is and we must come together.
I truly believe that we should have on-going events to build a strong community, I have a son who is 6 going to be 7 and oneday he will want a wife or two. Who will he marry? Will she be of G-d? I want us to know us other and our children to know each other as well so that we build a G-dly Community.

I am also wanting to have a Chanukkah Event you can find that here too. 8 Days of Light!

Shalom, just checking who wants to come to this gathering?

Back