• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Short funny vids... like memes, but longer

The full version is soooo funny! This guy does an amazing trump impression.
Oh, he's hilarious. He roasts Joe Rogan all the time too. I've seen many of their podcasts. I just didn't want to link them on here with all the cursing :oops: These were the milder versions I could find.

It's so funny because I keep hoping that Trump gets reelected for the entertainment value. He's like a real life WWE star, just so over the top and ridiculous. And he doesn't care who he upsets. Calling Kim Jung Un "rocketman" 🤣
That would be so funny.

And interesting. Trump would possibly go for vengenance.

I do think he's smarter than that, possibly... but you can never be sure with him :p

I miss his debates too. He absolutely wrecked "crooked" Hillary Clinton.
I think Trump feels very wronged by other politicians. And he was betrayed. Remember stolen election? Revenge would be expected.

He is also narcistist. He adores adoration. Can you image, let's say Clinton, in public trying to show fake adoration just not to finish in jail?

That would be legendary.

How pathetic that you would make a point of posting this.
It seems that you are offended. It should be funny for anyone, i laughed at this skit while being Trump fan and after. Could you elaborate on how is it pathetic?

Also, could you please answer (something that I recalled), would it be pathetic to make fun of a leader of a country that is on receiving end of genocide? Is it pathetic to incite contempt for such leader with memes?

Last edited:
It seems that you are offended. It should be funny for anyone, i laughed at this skit while being Trump fan and after. Could you elaborate on how is it pathetic?

Also, could you please answer (something that I recalled), would it be pathetic to make fun of a leader of a country that is on receiving end of genocide? Is it pathetic to incite contempt for such leader with memes?
I’m not offended, it does have about 30 seconds worth of humor in it.
A good joke is funny, no matter who it is on, but derision for derisions sake takes a certain spirit to enjoy. A spirit that doesn’t seem in keeping with being filled with the Holy Spirit.

Add to that the fact that you have a tendency to post comedians who excoriate people that you disagree with, it makes you look petty. At least to my view.

would it be pathetic to make fun of a leader of a country that is on receiving end of genocide? Is it pathetic to incite contempt for such leader with memes?
Not if that leader is in fact contemptible in the way that he lives his life. I don’t support Putin when I think he is wrong either.

Guys, this is for sharing videos, not having an argument about politics. Someone share a new video. Maybe of a well known politician pretending to play a piano with his penis... Or maybe something less political. :)

Back