• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Shrinking populations

Mojo

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53424290

Many of us have pondered the implications of the devaluing of large families, even in the church. The common thought was that it was a Japan and Western Europe issue. This latest BBC article says otherwise. It's now a global problem.

Some interesting warnings issued by a pretty liberal news outlet.

Oh it's definitely a global issue. But that's because the west has been openly funding population control propaganda globally for decades; not to mention other measures such as vaccines designed to cause sterility.

But they don't see it as a problem. This has been the goal, including this part...

Governments might have to open borders...The world could become even more culturally and ethnically mixed, says Dr Ritchie.

The Devil hates everything God has wrought; including the multitude of nations.

Oh it's definitely a global issue. But that's because the west has been openly funding population control propaganda globally for decades; not to mention other measures such as vaccines designed to cause sterility.

But they don't see it as a problem. This has been the goal, including this part...

The Devil hates everything God has wrought; including the multitude of nations.
To what end? Cheap labor to fill factories? Or is it something else?

That there are too many of us, from the perspective of the elite, is a frustrating and increasing problem. They don't need us around, even to work in their factories. They simply hate us and wish we didn't exist, and, as robotics and other technologies improve, they won't even have any use for us. They do not value life. They just value themselves. They probably don't even value each other.

"We The People" has become obsolete for the elite. They will expand on it with, "We Are The Only People -- The Rest Of You Don't Matter." And just use up finite resources that would be better utilized by being preserved for future generations of the elite.

How's that for cynicism?

To what end? Cheap labor to fill factories? Or is it something else?

There are many reasons. Some is as @Keith Martin points out: hated of the underclasses. Some is devil worshipers doing the will of him who opposes God. Some is do-gooders do-gooding. Some is hatred of the west. Some is the old colonial tactic of throwing various ethnicities together to fight it out so a central power can rule unopposed. An underclass to poor and disunited to oppose them. Which goes towards why they hate nationalism so much: people united by blood and culture are hard for outsiders to rule over. Big families are the health of the tribe and nation. Small families with 2 working parents make lots of money for corporations. Billionaires making money via philanthropy. The list goes on.

Anti-human environmentalism is another. At it's extremes it sees the earth as a divine conscious being and mankind as an evil parasite; and that general sentiment flows through the whom movement.

All true.
But in reality, at the bottom of it all, Yah will have the entire world under His son’s governance by the end of the Millennium. So of course, the enemy has to copy His plan and attempt to do it first. He has tried several times with varying degrees of success. This is his last shot at it.

All true.
But in reality, at the bottom of it all, Yah will have the entire world under His son’s governance by the end of the Millennium. So of course, the enemy has to copy His plan and attempt to do it first. He has tried several times with varying degrees of success. This is his last shot at it.
Dare I say it is not YHWH's enemy doing this? The people are reaping the judgment for turning away from following Him. These are all the curses of Deut. 28 which are to be a sign and wonder forever on the true Israelites (not israelis) FOREVER.

If you can find ONE THING happening to us that YHWH didn't promise to do to us Himself I will be very suprised.

He told us what kings would do.
He told us how to live.
He has declared the end from the beginning.
The judgement is just and eventually the great ho gets what she deserves. The question is who is going to be on YHWH's side?

Dare I say it is not YHWH's enemy doing this? The people are reaping the judgment for turning away from following Him.
I would say that they go hand-in-hand.

Dare I say it is not YHWH's enemy doing this? The people are reaping the judgment for turning away from following Him. These are all the curses of Deut. 28 which are to be a sign and wonder forever on the true Israelites (not israelis) FOREVER.

If you can find ONE THING happening to us that YHWH didn't promise to do to us Himself I will be very suprised.

He told us what kings would do.
He told us how to live.
He has declared the end from the beginning.
The judgement is just and eventually the great ho gets what she deserves. The question is who is going to be on YHWH's side?

Indeed. I cannot read the judgments against Israel without see our own transgressions. We've split enough innocent blood to flood rivers.

I would say that they go hand-in-hand.
Amen to that. He is Sovereign above all, and all will be all in Him when all is said and done. Even His adversary is doing His bidding, as are those who deny His existence.

It doesn't stop me from being curious enough to figure it all out -- especially the compounded nonsense going on all around us right now.

Back