• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Smiles and lip gloss

Nothing like lipgloss to help you get through a shift! Haha

Nothing like lipgloss to help you get through a shift! Haha
I love my lip gloss. But seriously, hospitals dry you out so badly. If I didn't use it so much, my lips would crack and bleed. Ick.
What's your favorite lip gloss?

My goodness that's a long set of shifts! Hope it goes by quickly for you!
I use lipsense. I like it all, that's the problem.

Have you tried limelife make up? I like their glosses, lipsticks and well, actually, all their makeup :p

I use lipsense. I like it all, that's the problem.
Haha when you said that you were using lipgloss to help you get through those long shifts, I was thinking I bet it's Lipsense! I used an off brand kind and liked it well enough. I haven't spurge yet on the real thing.

Have you tried limelife make up? I like their glosses, lipsticks and well, actually, all their makeup :p

I haven't heard of this one. Where is it sold? Do you have to buy it through people like Lipsense?

The new thing I am loving is Color Street, which is like instantly done nails. No more wet nails for me! I love them. Have either of you tried them?

Haha when you said that you were using lipgloss to help you get through those long shifts, I was thinking I bet it's Lipsense! I used an off brand kind and liked it well enough. I haven't spurge yet on the real thing.

I haven't heard of this one. Where is it sold? Do you have to buy it through people like Lipsense?

The new thing I am loving is Color Street, which is like instantly done nails. No more wet nails for me! I love them. Have either of you tried them?
Ohhh I have friends that use color street. I get my nails done though so I don't use that lol and girl you should try lipsense. I have WAY too much

When you say 3 straight 13 hour shifts, you mean with a break between right? Like, different days? I'm not certain I understand your terminology.

I can't at all relate to the make up thing, lol. If I wear make up I look like I'm 16, it's ridiculous, I just look silly. I haven't worn it in years now. I agree though, hospitals really do dry you out! And it's awful being in hospital when you're pregnant with morning sickness, because the heat is really just too much. They really should cool it down a bit and add more blankets to people if needed.

When you say 3 straight 13 hour shifts, you mean with a break between right? Like, different days? I'm not certain I understand your terminology.

I can't at all relate to the make up thing, lol. If I wear make up I look like I'm 16, it's ridiculous, I just look silly. I haven't worn it in years now. I agree though, hospitals really do dry you out! And it's awful being in hospital when you're pregnant with morning sickness, because the heat is really just too much. They really should cool it down a bit and add more blankets to people if needed.
Oh it's cold here. I work in open heart so we freeze people out on this floor. As far as what I'm saying, I work three days in a row, 13 hour shifts each time.

Well, I don't know if the cold is worse than the heat, or just the same. Do you prefer it? Sounds like your work is interesting anyway!

Ok, yeah that makes sense with the different days. We would say it a little differently here, that's all. I'm glad you're not doing them all one after the other, I was worried for a minute there, lol.

Well, I don't know if the cold is worse than the heat, or just the same. Do you prefer it? Sounds like your work is interesting anyway!

Ok, yeah that makes sense with the different days. We would say it a little differently here, that's all. I'm glad you're not doing them all one after the other, I was worried for a minute there, lol.
I prefer to be cold. I can only take so much clothing off

Yes, you get it through beauty consultants. It is professional grade makeup.
Maybe at a retreat we should all have a girls night and play with makeup and nail art :p all of us poor only wives and single gals are missing out on the fun the multi-wife families get to enjoy. #jealousofpluralfamiles #iwantabestietoo! :p

Maybe at a retreat we should all have a girls night and play with makeup and nail art

Oh okay! I don't think I know anyone selling it so I wouldn't know how to go about trying some lol.

Yeah that could be fun to share tips and tricks with each other and just have fun. :)

Maybe at a retreat we should all have a girls night and play with makeup and nail art :p all of us poor only wives and single gals are missing out on the fun the multi-wife families get to enjoy. #jealousofpluralfamiles #iwantabestietoo! :p
Let's do it!!!! I LOVE to do girly stuff. Goodness I'm excited now!!!!

Oh okay! I don't think I know anyone selling it so I wouldn't know how to go about trying some lol.

Yeah that could be fun to share tips and tricks with each other and just have fun. :)
I have a disgusting amount of make up.....I hope my future husband is totally okay with it lol

I have a disgusting amount of make up.....I hope my future husband is totally okay with it lol
I think if you and your bestie bond over it, he would be fine with it.

Back