• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

So many questions...

Off topic do a lot of people here find it offensive to type out God? I noticed it a couple times. I can follow whatever is preferred.
Do what HIS spirit tells you. I don't find it offensive.

Off topic do a lot of people here find it offensive to type out God? I noticed it a couple times. I can follow whatever is preferred.
I use both at times.
Believing that blasphemy is more about behaviour than pronounciation, I don't worry about vowels when posting in a general sense.
But if the thread moves more to a personal discussion with someone who obviously disagrees with that, I'm happy to edit out a few vowels, even if I'm only quoting a KJV reference that has them.

I heard this in the Marines all the time. It is funny because the math works out as slow is fast. Then maybe the opposite is true. Try to go fast and you really end up going much slower.
My riding teacher liked to say "The long way is the short way" meaning haste makes waste....and fixing the problems in a young horse that was rushed and pushed too hard too young takes longer then going at a proper pace.
Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast.
I like that one Andrew! I'll have to share it with my old teacher!

Last edited:
Back