• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Solutions for Forced Vaccinations and Flu Pandemics

Ooooooooooooookay. Pass WHAT on?

There is a link. Click on the one sentence in the above post.

Vaccination nearly killed me when I was a child. I was inclined to research them before I had my kids get them. I had a list of ok and no ok ones mostly based on avoiding modern ones that feed off cancer-induced human embryonic cells. I intended for my kids to get most of the older bovine or yeast based vaccines, but certain companies use almost exclusively cancer based vaccines and when my wife asked what company manufactured the vaccines the kids where going to get the government refused to disclose the information. That is out of line.

I think things have changed a bit though, with my youngest born just three weeks ago we got a province issued pamphlet about certain vaccines that actually included ingredients and manufacturer on them, and they had good information, so perhaps if we went back it we could just get the ones we wanted.

I have been sick with CFS - ME for the past 24 years and it has NOT been a bundle of fun.

Was it all the vaccines, which on top of what I was given for being a child in the States, I was then given for being a child in Africa after age 6...? we don't know yet. But I contracted 3 day measles after I was married (after all those vaccines!), and about 3 years before I came down with the other. I've probably had multiple exposures.

At any rate, I have one solution I would advise

'JUST SAY NO'

If you want to know what CFS-ME is see http://www.wpinstitute.org/

Increasing awareness is important to us. Prevention is better than a cure.

We stopped vaccinating when our 2nd oldest was about a year old. I haven't regretted it, as our children have been pretty healthy, except for our oldest who was fully vaccinated up to age 5. He has the most health and behavioral issues, as well as breathing issues. None of them have ever had any of the diseases that the vaccines are supposed to protect against (though I know of enough people who were vaccinated, and still ended up with those diseases).

I personally was advised to get a tetanus shot a year ago against my better judgement, but as tetanus was one that I thought was good because of the nature of what it was and it's difficulty in preventing it, I decided to go ahead and get it. I was never warned about the potential for going into shock, which I experienced about an hour later. I was thankfully at home, but I was alone with 6 kids and barely responsive. By the time hubby got home I was just coming out of it, and it could have been far worse than it was. Thankfully the kids behaved themselves that afternoon. I will not be getting that again though, unless we move to a farm which is the only area where it would even be an issue.

Wow... this is good to know. I had a tetanus shot too, AFTER having CFS which I never even thought twice about... just was 'what you do'... I hadn't even remembered that. I went into my second crisis the next year, but that may not be why.

People didn't used to question things as much. But a person should be warned about the risk of shock! Especially when you're looking after kids.

Thats an interesting piece of information about the Tetnis shot SW, I wouldn't have thought twice about a Tetnis shot either.

We stopped vaccinating about 3 years ago,which means that the oldest two kids have had all the reccommended shots, the third has had all but the 4-year-old boosters, the fourth had all the shots up until age 18 months, and the fifth child has had no vaccinations.

We rarely get sick, which, in my opinion, is due to the fact that we eat mostly natural foods prepared at home and we don't send our kids to school. We average 1 sickness per year. The last time we caught a virus, I noticed that some of us didn't get as severely sick and didn't stay sick as long as others. It seemed that the children who had fewer vaccinations were the ones who were not as ill. The two-year-old, who has not had any vaccinations, did not get sick at all whatsoever. In fact, I can't remember her ever even having anything, not even a fever, that wasn't caused by teething. Also, Paul always gets sick worse than me and stays sick longer. I had all the standard childhood vaccinations, but no more, and I have never had a flu shot or any other vaccination in my adult life. Paul however, was in the military at the end of Desert Storm, and said that the number of mystery vaccinations he received was countless. I'm not for sure saying that vaccinations make you more susceptible to illness, but it seems to be a theme in our household.

From what I understand, there was some testing going on with the vaccines at the end of Desert Storm. Many of our soldiers came down with what's known as Gulf War Syndrome, which has been directly linked to some of those "mystery" vaccines. I would definitely suggest looking into it. I "think" it may have had something to do with a Cytokine Storm, but that's something I've learned more recently and haven't had the time to fully research yet.

Another one to strongly avoid, is the Gardasil vaccine. That one is killing girls left and right, and yet they're still trying to force it through. It's very worrisome.

It looks to me like there is, or some of you have, important information that is not included or is misrepresented in this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardasil

Though it mentions controversy it says this about it:

The governor of Texas, Rick Perry, issued an executive order mandating vaccination against HPV which was later overturned by the Texas legislature. Through lobbying efforts, Merck has suggested that governments make vaccination with Gardasil mandatory for school attendance, which has upset some conservative groups and libertarian groups.[47][59][60] Groups such as the Moral Majority expressed fears that vaccination with Gardasil might give girls a false sense of security regarding sex and increase their level of promiscuity.[47][60][61]

A revision of the article might be in order...

Well, I don't know everything about it besides that several young ladies have died after receiving the vaccination, especially in Austrailia. I also know that my body is a living testimony to the healing power of my Creator. Back in 2000, I was diagnosed with pre-cancerous cervical cells. As the doctor was doing the biopsy, he told me that there was no need to wait for the results, he could see the damaged cells clearly himself and he was scheduling my cryo-surgery for the following week. The day before my surgery was scheduled, the doctor called and cancelled the surgery. After another biopsy, I was found cancer free without having any treatment whatsoever. Yes, I believe that God healed me in 6 days. I have not had any negative test results since.

Our oldest got permanent damage after a series of vaccines at about 2 years old.
We were trusting and naive when the doctors said it was safe.
They are not allowed to tell you real statistics. Sounds like floride in your water because they want you with a pretty mouth and small brain.
Even without mercury, vaccines can be great to reduce populations one day, stay tuned.
Trusting gullable people offer their kids to those strangers. We were ignorant little sheeple and paid the price..

Don't trust strangers with your kids life. Even if they have many big pretty letters by their names.
In many other plantations (countries) its also compulsory to vaccinate. If so, then you have to homeschool. Wish we could like before..
I even thought it might be good if BF friends had friends overseas to have options for the future.
If you are persecuted in one place, flee to another.. Sorry patriots.. We should be loyal to God instead of man. Man's heart is wicked by nature..
I think that is in scriptures. Many people fear leaving the fence perimeter. There is life out there, have seen it and can be even a less harassed life.
We should really explore outside the fence, soon to be big wall if "mr huge" big brother public head gets his full desire.

People are programmed to fear the mexicans. Really? They work harder than my local homies.. My local home boyz don't want to work and collect free living from big brother. They get better medical for not working? These are capable young people that tell me its better not to work and collect the benefits.
They have a point, if they make a little more working, would loose the free dependence. Is that a snare? Makes people not desire to self improve, learn skills.. Maybe they are the big brother future minion personnel providers?
If you want to fear something in man, fear the ones who can legally legislate your liberties away for token false sense of security. Maybe fear the enforcers that don't question their beast master? The ones who can kill you if you don't immediately submit to their control. Knowing if they kill you their brothers will cover for them.
I think Ben Franklin has a bit to say about it.
Our new big brother head brings me images of an arrogant foghorn legnorn. Morbidly funny.. I know many see him as their savior. People adopt idols by nature.
Anyways, avoid vaccines like the plauge they are...

Last edited:
Vaccines are of the devil...

Not one of our 5 precious children have been stabbed by a stranger / pumped full of Lucifian juices... All are healthy with strong ammune systems!... Similarly to DeeAnn probably due to eating healthy as well... averaging about one virus a year!

This is very much a current thing for us,as due to go and have the little ones checked by a mandatory baby clinic today.They will be pushing vaccinating like crazy.Needless to say the kids arent vaccinated..I have another fight in my hands today because of this,and sometimes I grow weary of fighting alone.

Back