• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Someone has called CPS on us.

WomanSeekingGod

Hello all,

My grandparents are angry with us, very angry with us, so angry that they have called CPS on us.

Today I was visited by an officer who wanted to come in and take a look at my house and my children. I told him that I won't allow any officers into my home without a warrant, neither would I allow them to talk with my children without a witness present, in this case my pastor. The officer was very upset with me and told me he would return with a warrant not only to come into the house but to also remove the children from the home.

The accusations against us are that there is trash all over the floor, the house smelled like urine, and that the landlord thought we were either making or using meth.

This is terribly scary for me, I don't want to loose my babies. We've been told that we have nothing to worry about, our home is not littered with trash, it doesn't smell like urine, and we absolutely DO NOT use drugs nor make drugs of any illegal kind!

Please keep us in your prayers.

WSG,

am very sorry to hear this.

Will be praying for you.

I've been hearing some pretty scary things about CPS since the YFZ travesty.

Is there any way that you and your family can move to another location?

God bless you.

WSG and John, this is very sad that they could be vindictive enough to stoop this low. We'll be praying that this gets resolved in your favor quickly - I know you have nothing to hide, but just the idea of CPS interfering in your family however briefly is horrific.

A cell phone that records could be you're best friend in this situation. Video is even better but harder to be inconspicuous. If you do record their visits though they might just flee of their own accord and bother you no more. Dark people don't like their actions made public.

I hope this works out for you, this is a bad situation.

Back