• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Something to think about (Habakkuk)

I’d hate to turn all of our major cities over to them, because the cities are useful for a few things, but the reality is that we don’t have any say in the matter, do we?
I'm content with them having the cities, we take the country. I actually prefer that southern states begin to secede, become independent sovereign states (countries), and just let the liberals have the USA. no need for a struggle, they can have it.

Ah, yes, sequestering SCRIPTURE to the separate board for those set-apart folk off in the corner that nobody wants to play with... On a forum called "Biblical" families. How much more set-apart can we get?

(Was also called a cultist tonight on account of Torah... Might be just a tad upsetted by the unrighteous judgements of those surrounding me.)
If you’re referring to our Torah section on this forum then there is some relevant history to keep in mind.

That section was formed as a place where Torah keepers could talk about Torah without having to defend the concept. We can talk about it outside of that section but non-Torah keepers are then free to argue against the practice. That is not the case in the Torah section. So our Torah section is actually privileging the Torah keepers and it has been an instrument of leave and unity.

That section was formed as a place where Torah keepers could talk about Torah without having to defend the concept. We can talk about it outside of that section but non-Torah keepers are then free to argue against the practice. That is not the case in the Torah section. So our Torah section is actually privileging the Torah keepers and it has been an instrument of leave and unity.
That is the present day reality, but originally it was a place that any and all Torah mentions were banished to. It simply wasn’t allowed on the rest of the site. In fact, it was a closed forum that people who weren’t Torah followers couldn’t see or read. The guys that fought so hard against Torah are gone.
Andrew was the one who questioned the policy and moved to make it public.

That is the present day reality, but originally it was a place that any and all Torah mentions were banished to. It simply wasn’t allowed on the rest of the site. In fact, it was a closed forum that people who weren’t Torah followers couldn’t see or read. The guys that fought so hard against Torah are gone.
Andrew was the one who questioned the policy and moved to make it public.
Huh, I missed that phase. That’s why you’re the GOAT!

Prolly not gonna happen. But also, prolly can't argue that there'd be a few such that the world would be better off for...

I guess you could say, such is rebellion to Him.
Maybe a lot more than a few, but thankfully that's not up to us.

I'm content with them having the cities, we take the country. I actually prefer that southern states begin to secede, become independent sovereign states (countries), and just let the liberals have the USA. no need for a struggle, they can have it.
That, I contend, is what "Come out of her, My people," is all about.

The cities would have some difficulty if they all suddenly found themselves as isolated city states surrounded by the rest of folk with food who all just stopped caring about printed money.

Back