• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Spanish preachers/Teachers anyone?

A

Anonymous

Hi,

This is probably a long shot on here. I wonder if anyone is or knows of a person who is well versed in christian plural marriage and also Spanish. I wonder if they have a website or book or something. It would be helpful for me becasue I wouldn't ahve to do much translating of materials as I foresee having to do in the future! I know there is a yahoo message group somewhere I have to get on again but that is all I know of. If anyone can connect me with a Spanish speaker who is very well versed in the bible and who may already have some stuff written down I would appreciate it.

I don't know of any Spanish resources on polygamy. There is serious lack of sound Christian material in Spanish in general although it is better than most other languages.

Banner of Truth has translated some of their more prominent books into Spanish however.
banneroftruth.org

Back