• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Spinal tap

Jennifer

Female
I am too exhausted to go into much detail. I just want to ask for prayer for my son. We have avoided the painful spinal tap up until this point. We came to his follow up and they said he needs one. We are getting ready to meet with the anesthesiologist. But before we do, I promised Ephraim pizza. They said he can have a slice because it will be a couple hours before they begin. I am a worried mama because I know how painful this is. Please pray that the pain isn't as bad as it could be.

Abba Father, on behalf of little Ephraim and anxious momma @Jennifer , we ask for You to step in. You, O Holy One, Yehovah Raffa, the Elohim that heals. May Your will be accomished, but we ask mercy in this family, healing for Ephraim and Your comforting Presence.

B'shem Yeshua Meshichaynu Sar Shalom. ( in the name of Yeshua our Messiah, Prince of Peace)

I am trying to take one thing at a time. I am trying to not stress over things I cannot change. My sweet daughter, without knowing the consequences, shared on Facebook the possible diagnosis. Now people are afraid to come over. So far I can't find anyone to come watch my other two because we will be here over night. I am just going to have to be okay with this and trust God will take care of them tonight. It's just one night, and I know they will more than likely do just fine. It's just hard not to worry and not feel a bit angry that I am alone in handling this. I am trying to have compassion and realize it's not that people don't want to help, it's that they are scared. I don't blame them, but it doesn't change the fact that I am one person and I am needed more than one place and can only be in one place.

Last edited:
Praying for you and Ephraim as well as your other children.

I don't normally complain so much, but this is so hard and I am emotionally and physically exhausted. We are still waiting on the spinal. I knew it would be while. Sitting here is causing me to think too much. Normally I can talk to my hubby at this time but he's not available. My mind is so tired. Normally I love my job, but I dread going back. I have a ton of literature reviews and just the thought of it makes me want to cry. This lack of sleep is getting to my mind.

So the doctor just came in and I was crying. I couldn't help it. He consulted with the anesthesiologist and both agreed this can wait until tomorrow morning so we can see the pediatric neurologist and I can get home to my babies. I am so tired I was dreading this tonight. It's not over but maybe I can get into a better frame of mind to prepare for morning.

So the doctor just came in and I was crying. I couldn't help it. He consulted with the anesthesiologist and both agreed this can wait until tomorrow morning so we can see the pediatric neurologist and I can get home to my babies. I am so tired I was dreading this tonight. It's not over but maybe I can get into a better frame of mind to prepare for morning.

Go get some sleep and remember "God's got this"

@Jennifer--just reading all of this. I gotta say, don't you love how your Papa took care of tonight. He knew what you needed--rest, to be home with your babies, and time for perhaps more thought on the doctor's side of it. I'll certainly be praying for you tonight and in the morning. Thank you for letting this family stand by you. Please do keep us posted!! Loving you dear sister!

I am kinda wondering if this could actually be some kind of aseptic meningitis or encephalitis. My daughter had encephalitis after a vaccine and developed epilepsy. My children inherited my immune dysfunction. All three have had an issue at some point.

I am kinda wondering if this could actually be some kind of aseptic meningitis or encephalitis. My daughter had encephalitis after a vaccine and developed epilepsy. My children inherited my immune dysfunction. All three have had an issue at some point.
Sounds like you have your finger on a pulse point! There are protocals that give the body the chance the shed the harmful components of vaccines.

Prayers

Praying!

Back