• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Spiritual Union Help?

Polygyny Family

Male
My wife and I have found our second wife. We want to have a spiritual union ceremony. We don't know where to go or how to get this done.

Any suggestions or advice please?

My wife and I have found our second wife. We want to have a spiritual union ceremony. We don't know where to go or how to get this done.

What does a spiritual union ceremony look like to you? I am unfamiliar with this terminology.

If you are referring to marriage or a ceremony similar to that, most here would probably be of the opinion that a covenant between parties is sufficient, that no one needs to officiate necessarily.

We just want our lovely wife to have a wedding experience.
Hi, from what you've just stated it sounds like you already know what you want; a wedding experience, so plan a wedding and have the experience! There are multiple sites on the internet with information about planning weddings so read a few and you'll get the information you need. Shalom.

Ha ha, yes it isn't that simple for a plural marriage union. We want my wife included in the union ceremony. Every thing I have searched for does not support or perform ceremonies for plural marriage.

Las Vegas? lol

Check out the Seeking Sister Wives show where the Snowdens get married.

Hi Polygyny Family, and welcome to Biblical Families :).

Just to make it clear, this forum is for Christians. You are most welcome to participate, we'd love you to hang around, but you will find some differences in opinion, and possibly some conflict, over the Mormon terms you use regarding marriage.

For everyone else, Polygyny Family has mentioned that they are Mormon in their profile information, so move forward with that knowledge.

Shalom.

I risk Zec getting on me about my non-LDS self being in love with Utah, but what is sometimes referred to as the Fundamentalist Mormon movement is openly alive and well in the SLC suburbs. I suggest doing some web searching (use Duck Duck Go on the Brave browser if you want to avoid Big Brother Googly Eyes watching you) for what you're seeking.

In the end, though, God sees and knows all, so He will witness whatever ceremony you come up with.

Welcome to Biblical Families!

Shalom
We done a small ceremony and celebration. We went to a place by a lake. I walked my sister/wife to my husband to become her husband. We are jewish in our walk so we did a Jewish ceremony. I was involved with everything with the wedding. Our son took pictures of the whole thing and it was perfect

Welcome! Glad you found us.

As for your ceremony. It is your ceremony. You are free to do what you want. You can make it up and do what is important to you. You can do a traditional wedding ceremony or a hippy flower power event. There are no rules here.

What specifically do you want help with? Do you want to find someone to officiate? Do you need links to info on traditional wedding ceremonies? Do you need help in finding a venue? How can we help?

God bless you!

Chris

Back