• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

still looking

beautiful 2106123

Female
Hey family
My name is Brandi 32 years old from Savannah ga i live with my parents and my brother. I have been looking for a family since i was 24 but never cause good fit but anyways I am loving caring understanding devoted communicate common interests supportive respect loyalty honestly compassion family oriented faithful kindhearted down to earth outgoing outspoken trustworthy funny if u want to know more about me message me

Welcome Brandi!

Welcome!

Welcome to the party.
Lots of ladies who's brains you can pick and tonnes of wide perspectives to be found

Welcome, welcome!

yea most of the websites has membership with it so i came on here to see if there were anybody but i already know that this is not a dating site

Welcome back Brandi, I'm sorry to hear that you're still looking for another husband but I'm glad you still have your parents to live with. I hope you find some good support here.

I'd suggest other readers click on Brandi's username and read her posting history to remind yourself of what she has shared with us previously, so you can more effectively offer her support.

Back