• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

StudentofHim Introduction

With 1750 subscribers to your channel, Mr. Humility, you're bigger than BF, so I'm backing Sarah's bet.

Welcome, @StudentofHim. I noticed yesterday that you were perusing one of our now-defunct conversations. Please be aware that that particular topic has been brought up over and over and over again, so I'm sure you can find some further thoughts on it around here -- if not, just ask!

Glad you're here.
Our brother "The Revolting Man" actually has 17,500 subscribers on his YouTube channel. That's not quite PewDiePie level, but is pretty respectable.:cool:

Our brother "The Revolting Man" actually has 17,500 subscribers on his YouTube channel. That's not quite PewDiePie level, but is pretty respectable.:cool:
Thank you for reminding me of my error, @Bartato; I was just telling @The Revolting Man late last night after his livestream that I got the count wrong. I read it incorrectly and put the decimal in the wrong place. 17.5K is damn respectable!

Back