• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Stuff that is Abomination

The real irony of dishonest, fiat, 'money' (it's really NOT - it is, at best, 'currency')
...is the warning that "the love of MONEY is the root of all evil."

Fiat bucks (likewise, euros, yen, yuan, pounds - EVERY currency on planet earth today, although Putin's ruble is moving in the other direction) aren't "money" at all -
but the love of that crap really IS the root of all evil.
It brings Proverbs 23:4-5 to mind; Do not overwork to be rich; Because of your own understanding, cease! Will you set your eyes on that which is not?For riches certainly make themselves wings; They fly away like an eagle toward heaven.

It kinda sounds like you are saying here that it is just a different name for Yahweh.
I am pointing out that Yah heals, whilst their god doesn’t. Allah isn’t just Yah by a different name, even though they presume that he is the God of Abraham.

If there was no being named Allah, I can guarantee that one was provided in the spirit realm.
I've started a new thread for this for clarity:

Back