• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Superbugs in pork

I have heard of apples and cheese but never tried it. Sounds like a good snack. I already eat apples. I work in the heat and sun all day and don't have access to a tea room. I wouldn't last an hour if I didn't have some kind of protein or other harder meal during the day. My biggest concern was keeping things cool or not having something to warm things up. This Hot Logic thing Steve suggested is just what I needed.

I've had cheese with apples before as a kid like all the time. I've never considered putting it on apple pie.
Some cultures prefer cheese to ice cream on apple pie.
I know, preposterous!

I just discovered Ramen bombs. They’re great for having a hot meal thats very filling. All it takes is a pack of Ramen, 1/4 package of Garlic Herb Instant potatoes, a small can of spam (or equivalent canned meat) and < boiling water and a quart size freezer bag. And a fork. Its a great backpacking/camping meal, high in calories, carbs and protein.

Toss the freezer bag when done, just have to clean the fork (unless its plastic) and the packs can be pre assembled so all you have to do is add hot water and wait 5 min.

Ramen noodles Uptown!! Would have been nice to know about this back in the day when times were lean and Ramen was the staple.

I just discovered Ramen bombs. They’re great for having a hot meal thats very filling. All it takes is a pack of Ramen, 1/4 package of Garlic Herb Instant potatoes, a small can of spam (or equivalent canned meat) and < boiling water and a quart size freezer bag. And a fork. Its a great backpacking/camping meal, high in calories, carbs and protein.

Toss the freezer bag when done, just have to clean the fork (unless its plastic) and the packs can be pre assembled so all you have to do is add hot water and wait 5 min.
That’s not gonna be considered nutritious in my neighborhood, but it does sound easy and filling.

Back