• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support for my second

DeathIsNotTheEnd

Real Person
Male
Hi all

Most of you who have seen Andrew and my posts and know what is going on know that my second is under a lot of attack right now.

She could really use encouragement to stand firm and follow the Lord from some of her sisters on here.

I know some of you have already reached out to her, thank you. It seems though that for every person offering her Biblical wisdom and love there are two people popping up condemning her and trying to get her to leave me.

For her sake, if any sisters want to reach out to her, please shoot me a message and Ill get you her phone number. Prayers of course are also welcome but I think right now, she needs to be surrounded by those who love her and know the Truth, not these poisonous hypocrites crawling out of the woodwork.

I have personally endured the craziness of the aftermath of a horrible divorce and custody battle that my husband faced with his ex wife (for years). This will either make or break her and your relationship. It is not easy, I’m not going to lie. But I will say, he and I grew our relationship deeper than we would have if we didn’t face those challenges together.

Last edited:
Back