• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Surgery For Our Son

Isaac

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Our son, Jonah (5), will be going in for surgery tomorrow morning. A small outpatient procedure to pin down an ascended testicle. They'll put him under and then we'll take him home a few hours after the surgery. Please pray for our baby boy, that the surgery will be successful and that he'll be okay and heal quickly.

Thank you! :)

Praying all goes well, and he recovers quickly and completely.

With you in spirit!

You son and your family are in my prayers.

Not unusual for boys, I hear. Good thing you're doing it now. Will send prayers your way.

Last edited:
I hear its pretty rare in girls for some reason though and indicates a much more serious problem.
Hardy har har! Stand in the corner much in school? :mad: Good one, though. :D

But...to be technical, the analogous feature for girls better be ascended. What do you do with descended ovaries???

I didn't want to say it yesterday, but now that I hear all is well, I will tell a little story. I had a friend in school whose younger brother's ascended gonad atrophied IIRC. They had to place a prosthetic in. He gave his brother grief over it. That's why I said it was good to get it done early, you silly monkey!

:):):):)

All,

Thank you for lifting our son up in your prayers. He came through the surgery just fine and is recovering well. A little sore, but he did wonderfully. The surgery was a success and rather simple and straightforward with no complications. Praise God! It was of great comfort to both my wife and I to know that brothers and sisters were with us in spirit and praying for our son. Thank you! :)

Back