• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Telling Family - ylop comes out

Well, yeah, ... it does seem better to unfold your changing awareness and discoveries in scripture one petal and leaf at a time, rather than in a single dump-truck load. That is the way it opened to our own minds, is it not?

In my case, after having toyed with the thought for years, I spent 6 months from the time I began seriously seeking answers quizzing pastors, theologians, professors and evangelists before finally accepting that there just WERE no valid objections. By that time, I had a well developed answer for each one raised. Why should I expect less caution of anyone else to whom I present it?

Au contraire, I'm unabashedly lazy. I use my real name in the forums. (Admittedly, no-one has been stalking me ... :roll: ) Phone, address, e-mail are all posted on my websites. Being open means never having to worry about who I've told what! And if supposedly sola scriptura Christians have problems with this position, and refuse to work at resolving them, that would be their inconsistency, not mine.

Much easier way to live ... No regrets! :ugeek:

Back