• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Texas Meeting

sweetlissa

Real Person
Female
I would like to organize a meeting in Texas. I know that we are all pretty spread out, but I would like to see who might be available to come to the Dallas/Fort Worth area for a day meeting, worship, fellowship type thing. I can rent the conference room at my apartment complex for $200 on a weekend day, so we would need to know how many could commit to coming. The conference center has a kitchen and plenty of room to spread out.

I really want to start having some contact in our area, so let me know who is interested. Target for the first month would probably be mid-March or sometime in April.

Sweet Lissa

I am looking for interest more than commitment at this time. If I get enough interest, I will go the next step and try to pin down a date that we can get together on.

Thanks for your input.

Sweet Lissa

We would love to come but we in the Waco area.. Was wondering if anyone who was to go could have a car pool and share gas expenises and so on.. if not i also wanted to set up like a camping retreat in our area too. How would u go about doing that...please keep me inform

First off pick a timeframe for your meeting. Then find a campground that would serve your needs. See if there is availability in the time that you are looking at.

If you have some places in mind send me the info and I will start asking questions.

Sweetlissa

Back