• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Thank You to All of the Military Men and Women

I have no objection to this thread except that you should make it a thread of its own. The object of the thread on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor was to honor those who have sacrificed in some way to defend this country. If you don't like that, then don't read it. If you want to make an issue out of pacifism then please create your own thread for it.

Those of us who don't share your opinions would like to just say "Thank you" to the men and women in our military and leave it alone. If I see a thread about pacifism, I will only read it if I want to hear your opinion. But service in the military is an honorable profession. Please just open your own thread for this discussion.

SweetLissa

AMEN! Sweetlissa. I agree, opinions on government and military application are one's right to possess and share, BUT detracting from an effort to honor those who gave of themselves for our benefit is dishonoring their gift. A new thread is a great idea. There is merit in the discussion. I am proud of those who served and are serving. My grandson is leaving in February for boot. His father, my son-in-law just re-enlisted with the National Guard. They are good men with honorable goals.

Back