• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Thanksgiving 2009 Fort Worth, TX

ChristAboveAll

Real Person
Okay, so... apparently we are spontaneously hosting Thanksgiving at our place! Seriously! If you are willing to travel to Fort Worth, TX for Thanksgiving- then you are officially invited! E-mail me ASAP for our address. Seriously people... We're talking free food, here! Write quick so I make enough pumpkin pie for you! RSVP: jesusrocksandraps@yahoo.com

Plates full of cookies, too, I hope, RR!? Wish we could be there - we'll be in Puerto Rico over Thanksgiving, eating lechón asado, likely.
Have fun!

christaboveall said:
Okay, so... apparently we are spontaneously hosting Thanksgiving at our place! Seriously! If you are willing to travel to Fort Worth, TX for Thanksgiving- then you are officially invited! E-mail me ASAP for our address. Seriously people... We're talking free food, here! Write quick so I make enough pumpkin pie for you! RSVP: jesusrocksandraps@yahoo.com

We will be there! I can already smell the Turkey. Yummy!

Back