• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Babylon System

Earth_is-

Male
The entire world system is Babylon - through and through. From the educational system to the political system to the religious system. It's Babylon.

Yahushua the Messiah said beware of the leaven of the Pharisees. This applies to modern day teachers as well. If the entire system is Babylon - do you think that the adversary that has been deceiving since the Garden - would allow any religious system that brings you into the narrow road - to be well established in his turf? Of course not. He's relying on you not to study the Word yourself. He does that by keeping you busy - either through politics, sports, showbiz, entertainment, family, career, sex, and whatever else. Instead he wants you to put your trust on his religious system - the sunday morning pastor or priest that's feeding you what you want to hear - that tickles your ears - instead of the Truth. Just look how much they are lying regarding marriage, divorce, headship, and polygyny. They do violence to his Torah (Divine Instructions).

If the real Messiah showed up today - the Torah made flesh - would he be called a heretic? Would he be welcomed inside in today's churches? If he starts to preach correctly on marriage, divorce, headship, and polygyny - would they be offended? If the believers are offended - how much more so the woke crowd? Would it be even worse than the first time he showed up - when the teachers had him crucified? I don't think it's any wonder why he tells so many believers at judgement - "Depart from me - I never knew you." They rejected him - so He rejected them.

The Word warns you to study yourself approved. Don't put your reliance and faith in men - test all things. So no one can have an excuse if they've been mis-lead by their pastor or priest. A religion can have 80% truth, but that 20% leaven can be enough to kill you.

Last edited:
A religion can have 80% truth, but that 20% leaven can be enough to kill you.
But sometimes leaven is good.

Matthew 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

Your words are music to my ears. Babylon is tentacled through out our culture. As a Hebrew Roots pastor I attempted to continue worshiping in Chirchianity. Even as a music director in a Cowboy Church. Surprisingly I even encountered Jewish believers of Messiah but all dropped the Feasts of God and Shabbat for the counterfeit Sunday and pegan trappings. One must keep a firm grip of the scriptures when moving among the Babylon bound people. Many in the churches are merely unbelieving believers. It seems many are unsaved by only skimming by loving “another jesus” and attending as a spectator, much like fans of footba’al, Baseba’all, Basketba’al or watching CBS, NBS, or ABS. It’s all BS.

BABYLON is everywhere, “Come out! Be ye separate. I have friends from many denominations and religions but they definitely know where we stand.

Casey B

PS

But sometimes leaven is good.

Matthew 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.
It’s used both ways in Scripture:

Matthew 16:6
New King James Version
Then Jesus said to them, “Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees.”

Your words are music to my ears. Babylon is tentacled through out our culture. As a Hebrew Roots pastor I attempted to continue worshiping in Chirchianity. Even as a music director in a Cowboy Church. Surprisingly I even encountered Jewish believers of Messiah but all dropped the Feasts of God and Shabbat for the counterfeit Sunday and pegan trappings. One must keep a firm grip of the scriptures when moving among the Babylon bound people. Many in the churches are merely unbelieving believers. It seems many are unsaved by only skimming by loving “another jesus” and attending as a spectator, much like fans of footba’al, Baseba’all, Basketba’al or watching CBS, NBS, or ABS. It’s all BS.

BABYLON is everywhere, “Come out! Be ye separate. I have friends from many denominations and religions but they definitely know where we stand.

Casey B

PS
She’s indeed like an octopus with her tentacles on all faucets of civilization - and they all work in close tandem with each other.

In politics the adversary uses something called “controlled opposition” - and he does it in Christianity as well. Someone may think he/she did good coming out of Roman Catholicism - well done! But similarly how the republican party is much better than the Democratic Party - it doesn’t mean the republicans are perfect or haven’t been corrupted either.

In Protestantism - (most of the denominations) - they don’t teach properly on marriage, adultery, or polygyny. They don’t keep His 7th day sabbath. Or His feast days. They’ve chosen to incorporate paganism. They ignore His food laws. These things are not difficult to change - but people hold fast to their traditions.

Sometimes rat poison is good. But it depends on the application.

Warfarin is the most popular rat poison and in small doses it's also a blood thinner that helps prevent strokes.

I totally understood your point here. And it is a good point.

The entire world system is Babylon

Babylon was a traditional kingdom where the king/emperor held great power but that power was limited by a code of law.

Most of the modern day world has laws but I suspect that Babylon actually obeyed their laws.

Yes, I know you mean Babylon in a rhetorical sense but when taken literally I'd say we're in far worse shape than even your rhetorical Babylon would be. :(

Babylon was a traditional kingdom where the king/emperor held great power but that power was limited by a code of law.

Most of the modern day world has laws but I suspect that Babylon actually obeyed their laws.

Yes, I know you mean Babylon in a rhetorical sense but when taken literally I'd say we're in far worse shape than even your rhetorical Babylon would be. :(
Please no.

Tribute empires are Old Testament version of communism.

Back