• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Kingstone Bible a graphic novel.

Nikud

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I got this to help with the kids I teach who have add/adhd. To my surprise its well put together and the translation is not bad. It comes in comic book issue form or in a 3 set graphic novel. There is also a separate book The Martyrs which explains the martyrdom of the Apostles and a few others such as Justin Martyr.

It looks very similar to the action bible which we have and have given away to others. Although because there's pictures and it's called a bible, not a bible storybook, one of my kids thought that some of the pictures were real, which made for some very interesting conversations lol.

That's part of why I like the Fact they call it Bible a graphic novel or Bible the comic book Issue #. or voices of The Martyrs a graphic novel or comic issue #. There is no pretense at lease in my mind that its 100% accurate. We've already had some interesting conversations just skimming through it. From do demons really look like that and I thought demons were fallen angels to is Yeshua really going to have fire like that coming from His eyes. It gets their attention and they retain more of the teaching compared to a page with just words. Of course I read from my Bible and let them reinforce what I read with taking turns reading out loud from the graphic novel.

Radical. I had a bible graphic novel when I was a kid and can not find it for the life of me.

Back