• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The main symptoms of hemorrhoids

519Laurie

☠ BANNED ☠
Separately dwell on the symptoms that accompany with the disease hemorrhoids: - bleeding (mostly bleeding occurs during a bowel movement, or immediately after it, the blood can also be found in the stool); - severe itching of the anus (itching may be accompanied by burning sensation); - discomfort (some patients have found a sense of gravity, while others complain of foreign body sensation in the anus); - the emergence of hemorrhoids, - pain when driving; - pain when you try to sit, - pain when touching the hemorrhoids; - unpleasant and pain during bowel movements. We strongly encourage you when any of the above symptoms visit an experienced petrologist.

Ref: <deleted>

I know it's the Off Topic thread but this is just crappy...

Thank you, I'm here all week. Tip your waitress and don't forget to try the veal.

When it comes to medical. I'm always interested in the source more than the cure. Any one know?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

torahlovesalvation said:
When it comes to medical. I'm always interested in the source more than the cure. Any one know?
The anus I believe ;)

Samuel will get rid of this spam when he gets a moment, he's currently busy getting a lamb onto a spit and making a bonfire. We've had a busy few days!

Ok, I'll leave this one up because I like your replies - but I've deleted the link so the spam post doesn't achieve anything useful for the poster, just gives us a laugh.
If that lamb had hemorrhoids, the spit certainly cleared them out... :D

Back