• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The plight of the unmarried

NickF

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
What are the impacts of statistics like these?

Greater support for leftists policies since state is husband.
With women voting, the state is becoming both mother and father/husband.

This is tricky what comes first (and is it really cause?).

Women voting or state destruction of family?
I’ll give you three guesses, and the first two don’t count.

With women voting, the state is becoming both mother and father/husband.
The state has also become some other things. It has become the child molester down the street, and also the deranged lunatic trying to set everyone's houses on fire.

The state has also become some other things. It has become the child molester down the street, and also the deranged lunatic trying to set everyone's houses on fire.
Believe me, I am not at all limiting the descriptions that could be applied.
I just listed the ones that the majority of people embrace.

Women vote in greater numbers for leftist policies, correct?
Yes, they were designed by Yah to be nurturers. Taking care of others on a family level is who they are.
But when they vote in a nurturing manner they pervert justice. Thus the need to open the borders and not restrict criminal activity with any substantial penalties.
They vote with their hearts, as they should. But it ultimately makes everyone less safe.

It is the responsibility of males to protect, and it cannot be done from a nurturing mindset.

I wonder what the solution to this imbalance problem is? Perhaps the women are looking in the wrong place for a husband. 😆
How about letting the protectors take responsibility in voting?

What are the impacts of statistics like these?

What are you suggesting Nick?

Some Christian women are apparently doomed to remain single, or marry unbelievers as long as monogamy remains the only permissible form of marriage among Christians.

Yes, that seems to be the case.

Few people care enough to do much about it. Church leaders are afraid to challenge the status quo, and married Christian women usually don't see it as their problem.

Instead of truly loving our Christian sisters, we echo James 2:15-17 telling these women that we hope and pray that they will find a godly husband.

Some Christian women are apparently doomed to remain single, or marry unbelievers as long as monogamy remains the only permissible form of marriage among Christians.
Has Christian lesbians become popular?

It would be best way to get married twice by saving some lost couple. Female friends are best when they come together.

The average churchgoer will accept lesbianism as an acceptable lifestyle long before they consider polygyny. 😒
With men having mistresses somewhere below bank robbers but well above polygynists.

The average churchgoer will accept lesbianism as an acceptable lifestyle long before they consider polygyny. 😒
Not so certain.

Man with two ladies is always sight to behold. He gets either envy or admiration.

If envy is received, ask them: Is it because you want to be in my place?

Last edited:
Back