• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Suffering Of Western/Modern Biblical Christian Polygynists

elkanahtyler

Male
The Suffering Of Western/Modern Biblical Christian Polygynists
P-
By L. Tyler of Tyler & Tyler Posts & Publications, CA & ID

Biblical Christian polygynists/polygamists can experience a wide variety of persecution and hardship in modern societies as they live the life of a Biblical Christian polygynist, a husband who has more than one wife at the same time. I am not writing about Mormon polygyny since it is neither Biblical nor Godly. I am writing about sincere Godly believers who have come to understand that no where in the Bible is Biblical polygyny declared to be sin, to be unacceptable to Jesus-Jehovah who legislated Biblical polygyny in Exodus 21:7-11; Deuteronomy 17:15-17; 21:15-17 and mightily blessed polygynists Abraham, Jacob/Israel, Gideon and King David without any condemnation of their polygyny.

Most modern Biblical polygynists do not make the same mistake as the Mormons who tried to live their polygyny legally and publicly, and suffered the consequences under the heel of US law enforcement. Most modern Biblical polygynists accept what the Bible says about a couple marrying, that it is the covenant between the man and the woman that makes their polygynous relationship a marriage (Ezek 16:8; Malachi2:14-16; Matthew 1:18-20) as they discretely and privately are polygynous after the manner of Romans 14.

Polygyny became an experience that could be viewed at home on one's TV or computer as in https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/04/29/polygamy-shows-movies/ and
https://medium.com/s/story/dating-while-married-an-inside-look-at-poly-gamy-in-black-america-16049c79a96b
and even was seen and experienced in Facebook, Yahoo Groups and Google Groups. But the Biblical Christian community, especially the churches and church leadership, continue to strongly condemn it as evil and sinful with spokespersons such David Jeremiah, Charles Stanley, Michael Youssef and Ed Young. This is even though in 1954 the American Bible Society's Director Eugene Nida wrote in his Bible school textbook (Customs and Cultures) that Biblical polygyny was being accepted in African churches. Talbot Seminary's

"Africa Bible Commentary: A One-Volume Commentary Written by 70 African Scholars Updated Edition By: Tokunboh Adeyemo, 2010"

recognizes the acceptance of Biblical Christian polygyny in some of the orthodox African Christian churches. In the book entitled ""Cultural Anthropology - A Christian Perspective", endorsed by men from Wheaton & Luther Seminary, BIOLA and Fuller Theological Seminary, has the following ""It is interesting that the Old Testament never condemned the practice of polygyny but only regulated it (Exod 21:1-11; Lev18:17,18; Deut. 21:15-17). In fact, the law of levirate marriage may even have required polygyny in some instances . . . (Deut 25:5-10)." All of this to say that Biblical Christian polygyny is a Romans 14 issue that should be dealt with according to Romans 14:1-15:5.

As an American disciple of Jesus who is a Biblical Christian polygynist I can testify that I have suffered much from the American Christian community. Once when I was passing out tracts on church property about Biblical marriage, divorce and polygyny, one of the church officers ran after me trying to stop me and destroy my tracts. He did not catch me! When the women of the Baptist church I was attending discovered what I believed, and I entered the sanctuary they all stood and turned their backs to me. Numerous fundamental and orthodox churches have made it clear to me that I am not welcome to attend or visit their churches. I had to resign my position as the weekend Chaplain at a state prison because of my beliefs. Even though their mother accepted my Biblical Christian polygyny when she married me, she and my three daughters have made it clear they do not want to hear about my marital beliefs and they have taken steps to make sure their children are not exposed to my beliefs.

Indeed for the American Biblical Christian polygynist 2 Timothy 3:12 becomes
12" Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus [as a Biblical Christian polygynist] will be persecuted." As an 80 year old Biblical Christian polygynist life has become a very lonely experience, since my exwives have opted out of being wives in Biblical Polygyny and have chosen to be friends only and to live with their children, leaving me alone with my beliefs, and the 3000 people in my Facebook Biblical polygyny groups. Oooops! Got to make one correction! My one last remaining wife, true blue and faithful, is 2000 miles away trapped in the Philippines by COVID and financial problems. Prayer is much appreciated since we need a first class miracle to ever be together again.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/biblicalmarriagepolygyny/discussion/all= = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = = == = = =

Why Does Jesus Allow Innocents and Godly Polygynists To Suffer? -P

Oh Abba!!!! I hurt! My heart is breaking! My loved one is suffering so much!
Are You there? Do You care?
*Why the Suffering of the Innocent In This World?
*If Jesus really compassionately and kindly loves me, why does He let me and mine suffer so?
*Why does Jesus let me suffer interracially/interethnically?
*Why does Jesus let me suffer when I follow His lead into a controversial & unpopular marriage?
*Why did Jesus let me suffer so much loss/grief?

*I've prayed so why am I still suffering?

*Why did Jesus let me get my STD?

*Why did He let them imprison me and what am I supposed to do here?

*Why did Jesus let them separate me from my family, leaving them to suffer alone?

The Bible Gives 30 Reasons Why Jesus Allows The Innocents and Godly Polygynists To Suffer in This Life.

COPYRIGHT © JANUARY 14, 1996; Revised 10/10/08; 01/14/10; 08/09/10; 03/16/11; 8/1/11; 2/24/12; 3/9/12; 2/22/14; 1/4/15; 6/5/21
P-
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/bib...allow-innocents-and-his-godly-polyg-t292.html -
All rights reserved.This file, in its entirety, may be posted on or copied off of computer networks like Internet or WWW by anyone so inclined as long as it is not changed and the author is acknowledged. 

CONTENTS:
[1.] The world without suffering that God designed for His children/disciples
[2.] God has everything under His control, even the suffering
[3.] Everything doing its own thing, and the suffering that results
[4.] The Almighty Father allowed His own Son to suffer horribly for us
[5.] Jesus enabled His disciples to endure horrible suffering for good reasons
[6.] Jesus profoundly feels our grief and suffering
[7.] 30 Reasons Jesus Allows His Own to Suffer
[8.] How Jesus' Disciples Should Act Towards Those Who Make Them Suffer
[9.] WARNING! SUFFERING AHEAD! World suffering will rise to a whole new level
[10] Why Would Jesus Let America Suffer Horribly?

>>>>>[1.] The world without suffering God designed for His children/disciples <<<<<

Dear Friend,
In the last part of this document I list 31 reasons the Bible gives for the suffering experienced in this world. But before we get to them, we must deal with the One we feel is responsible for the suffering in this world. The God who is the Most High God in our universe characterizes Himself as Father and Love, the Love described in 1 Cor 13. That means the One who has allowed your suffering, the suffering you are concerned about, the One who controls the extent of the suffering, is One who is characterized by longsuffering, patience, kindness; who is free of envy, evil jealousy, vain boasting, vainglory, haughtiness, conceit, evil pride, rudeness, and selfishness. He is not touchy or fretful or resentful; does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail, and bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, hopes under all circumstances, endures everything [without weakening], and never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. He has promised that He will work all things together for the good of those who obediently love Him and are called according to [His] design and purpose. Any suffering He allows His children to endure is under His control for the good of His Children.

This God who is Love created people to live in His Love and share His Love. When He created people, He put them in a wonderful place where there was no suffering, only Love, peace and harmony. The people He put in that place chose to listen to and follow the Enemy of Love, to do what they wanted to do, to live the way they wanted to live, so God had to remove them from the wonderful place before they ruined it. When Jesus comes back to visibly rule the world from Jerusalem, Israel, He will for a thousand years make the world a wonderful place to live. The sad thing that after a thousand years the Enemy of Love will be turned loose on the earth again, and mislead most of the people again and suffering will return - briefly. Then Jesus will get rid of the Enemy of Love forever and renew His wonderful world of enlightening Light, liberating Truth, kind Love and eternal Life. Here is how He describes it:

***Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the young lion and the fatted beast together, and a little child shall lead them. 7 And the cow and the she-bear shall feed [together]. Their young ones shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the sucking baby shall play [unharmed] on the hole of the adder, and the weaned child shall put forth its hand [unharmed] to the viper’s den. 9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea. 10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, standing as a banner of the peoples: the nations shall seek Him; and His resting-place shall be glorious.

***Isaiah 40:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness. Prepare the way of Jehovah. Make straight in the desert a highway for our God! 4 Every valley shall be raised up, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low;
[REMEMBER?? "I say unto you, If you have faith as a grain of mustard, you shall say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it shall move itself; and nothing shall be impossible to you." Matt 17:19-21 We will be moving mountains then]

***Isaiah 40:10 Behold, the Lord Jehovah will come with might, and His arm shall rule for Him. Behold, His reward is with Him, and His recompence before Him. 11 He will feed His flock [i.e. disciples] like a shepherd. He will gather the lambs in His arm, and carry them in His bosom. He will gently lead the mother sheep.

***John 10:27 My sheep [i.e. disciples] hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give them Life eternal; and they shall never perish, and no one shall seize them out of My hand. 29 My Father who has given [them] to Me is greater than all, and no one can seize [them] out of the hand of My Father.

***Isaiah 25: 8 He has swallowed up death for ever; and the Lord Jehovah will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the reproach of His people will He take away from off all the earth: for Jehovah has spoken it.

***Isaiah 65:17 For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. 18 But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create. For behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. 19 And I will rejoice over Jerusalem, and will joy in My people; and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. 20 There shall be no more infants dying, nor an old man dying who has not completed his days; for the youth shall die a hundred years old, . . . 21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit thereof: 22 . . . as the days of a tree shall be the days of My people,and my elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. 23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for terror; for they are the seed of the blessed of Jehovah, and their offspring with them. 24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; while they are yet speaking, I will hear. 25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, says Jehovah.

Isaiah 60:7 . . . I will beautify the house of My magnificence. . . 15 . . . I will make you an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. 16 . . . you shall know that I, Jehovah, am your Saviour and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. 18 Violence shall no more be heard in your land, wasting nor destruction within your borders; but you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates, Praise.19 The sun shall be no more your light by day, neither for brightness shall the moon give light to you; but Jehovah shall be your everlasting light, and your God your glory.

>>>>>>>>>>[2.] God has everything under His control <<<<<<<<<<.

FOR THE REST GO TO The Suffering Of Western/Modern Biblical Christian Polygynists
P-

FOR THE REST GO TO https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/bib...f-western-modern-biblical-christian-t429.html

Question brother:

If I understand you correctly, your exwives knew up front that you believed in polygyny but did not want to hear about it while you were married? And they chose to abandon your marriage? And your daughters all rejected the truth as well?

I am not sure if I understood everything correctly so please correct me.

May Yah bring healing and wholeness and peace to you and give you strength in overcoming suffering in Jesus name.

Back