• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Thoughts on David Wilbur's latest article.

Pretty typical of Mr. Wilbur's teachings on this topic. We all know he is wrong on this. God does not permit, regulate, or otherwise allow sin.

He also completely leaves out that God has described Himself as polygynous. I don't know where Mr. Wilbur's mind or heart is, but he is very anti-Biblical marriage (I seem to remember his teachings on Biblical gender roles were lacking).

Pretty typical of Mr. Wilbur's teachings on this topic. We all know he is wrong on this. God does not permit, regulate, or otherwise allow sin.

He also completely leaves out that God has described Himself as polygynous. I don't know where Mr. Wilbur's mind or heart is, but he is very anti-Biblical marriage (I seem to remember his teachings on Biblical gender roles were lacking).
I would agree that he is wrong on this and needs to get rid of the "Scholars" he relies on.

🤦🏾‍♂️
Never heard of this guy.

The most interesting and revelatory thing about that article IS the fact that there is no ability to comment.

He seems to have a few accolades though 🤷🏾‍♂️
He was involved with a very influential Torah group called 119 ministries. As such he had a broader influence than he had any right to. I’m not sure if he’s still involved or if they’re even still active now though.

He was involved with a very influential Torah group called 119 ministries. As such he had a broader influence than he had any right to. I’m not sure if he’s still involved or if they’re even still active now though.
Cool, thanks, never heard of 119 ministries either lol

Back