• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Thoughts to Ponder 1.00 Daycares

Here is a thought that has crossed my mind more than a few times: Daycares are like polygamous situations in a way.

Think about the fact that virtually all employees of daycares are women. Whether they be small daycares with only a handful of employees or large ones with dozens of workers, mostly women.

So it seems as if the women are being utilized for their God given abilities relating to child rearing and nurturing. But they are being robbed of a pension plan. What I mean by that last comment is that in a family, a woman contributes by the use of her womb and work toward raising the children and in return she has a family and ideally is taken care of for life. This is why the widows in the new testament were first supposed to be cared for by their children or nephews.
But the young ladies in the daycare situations are substituting to some degree the situation there for the real deal.
Does anyone else see this connection and would like to comment?

PS. Please. I'm not looking for an argument here. This is not a challenge that I'm issuing to a fight with anyone. If you have positive things to say, I look forward to your input. :D

Back