• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Times of the End?

If you don't do these things, why would you think you have to.

Could YOU actually rob a bank? I mean really, think about it.
It’s not a temptation if you wouldn’t actually do it.

I had to make a decision to go out of my way to declare as income almost $5,000 in fuel discounts last year. I had legal receipts for the full amount, but I knew that it was wrong to not deduct the actual amount paid. When you shell out over 40 grand for fuel, it is tempting to just file your receipts and go merrily on your way.

In past years my discount ran about 2 grand and I just ignored the difference while feeling a bit guilty.

How could it change something that didn't exist?
The history that we read today exists. Yah plainly says that we would be reading a different history if they had chosen differently.

It proves God didn't do it differently. "For if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes."

It proves God didn't do it differently. "For if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes."
Wow
Ok

It’s not a temptation if you wouldn’t actually do it.

I had to make a decision to go out of my way to declare as income almost $5,000 in fuel discounts last year. I had legal receipts for the full amount, but I knew that it was wrong to not deduct the actual amount paid. When you shell out over 40 grand for fuel, it is tempting to just file your receipts and go merrily on your way.

In past years my discount ran about 2 grand and I just ignored the difference while feeling a bit guilty.

First, I think, it's hard to realize that there are two realities, the one we live in and the one God lives in, which includes ours. We get confused when we expect God to operate like we do and from our point of view. We live according to a timeline. We have to find some way to justify that timeline, and since we believe we are in control of that timeline we think our decisions guide our lives. But God doesn't live be our timelines. Someone had to have created it. Does not in anyway mean your view is wrong, it's you view. I just think there is another view.

Second, you operate out of your consciousness. We all do. The holy spirit directs you through your conscience and that's how you make you decisions. What if another truck driver came to the same problem but chose to do it differently, and had no problem or guilt? What would you say about him?

One persons conscience is not the same as another. What if one believer's conscience told him it's ok to drink alcohol and another said it's wrong? Who is right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Just for grins and giggles, what would be the minimum standards to qualify here?
Does asking Jesus to save you qualify as loving Yah and being called?
Or is more required?

What if another truck driver came to the same problem but chose to do it differently, and had no problem or guilt? What would you say about him?
I am not his judge, I don’t have to say anything about him.
What would I say to him if he asked me about it? I would simply tell him my story and let him judge according to his own conscience.
For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required”
He may not have the conviction to walk where I feel compelled to walk.

One persons conscience is not the same as another. What if one believer's conscience told him it's ok to drink alcohol and another said it's wrong? Who is right?
Who is right?
Both. They are each answering to their own conscience.
Where scripture is clear, though, a lack of conscience over an issue is not an excuse.

Just for grins and giggles, what would be the minimum standards to qualify here?
Does asking Jesus to save you qualify as loving Yah and being called?
Or is more required?

That's all I believe is required. Nothing more.

Who is right?
Both. They are each answering to their own conscience.
Where scripture is clear, though, a lack of conscience over an issue is not an excuse.

Does scripture say, thou shalt not deduct fuel tickets improperly?

Does scripture say, thou shalt not deduct fuel tickets improperly?
It says Thou small not steal.
If I file a false return, thus saving on my taxes, how is this not stealing?

It says Thou small not steal.
If I file a false return, thus saving on my taxes, how is this not stealing?

That is easy, the ones doing the stealing are the tax collectors, who through fraud and deceit have conned everyone into thinking that their compensation for labor (as in what they exchanged their time, life, blood sweat n tears for) is income. Law is made up of words, and words have exact meanings....and sometimes a different legal meaning then the common one.
Income is money earned through investments...interest etc.

But if'n some well meaning community minded people want to pay on their labor.....they will certainly take it.

Reactions: Cap
That is easy, the ones doing the stealing are the tax collectors, who through fraud and deceit have conned everyone into thinking that their compensation for labor (as in what they exchanged their time, life, blood sweat n tears for) is income. Law is made up of words, and words have exact meanings....and sometimes a different legal meaning then the common one.
Income is money earned through investments...interest etc.

But if'n some well meaning community minded people want to pay on their labor.....they will certainly take it.
You can call me naive, but let’s just agree to disagree on this one.

I pretty sure IRS tax code is not a part of the Law.
In my book, that statement doesn’t make any sense.

You can call me naive, but let’s just agree to disagree on this one.
Interesting info here on how the income tax came to be.

G. Edward Griffith on the perfect tax.

I doubt very much that mystery babylon is an empire in the traditional sense. It has grown into a worldwide dominating threat. It rules over the kings of the earth. Wasn't there someone that talked about issuing currency? Allow me to issue a nations currency and I care not who makes its laws.
The Corona response of nations was bought. That response plundered economies devastating small businesses while the big guys at the top gained in Power and influence. Believers all over the world are being set up for forced submission to evil people that have an unsatiable desire for money and power. Yes, we are the strong arm being used, but if you look behind the scenes much of the destruction is being pushed by lobby's like the huge foreign one some want to believe we should bless.
The great whore sits on "many waters" (nations) and uses them all in her quest to conquer the rest.
All this in the middle east is about destabilizing and tearing the nations down so they can be rebuilt under a debt monetary system....and so those in power can have every resource claimed as theirs.
Personally I think mystery babylon is to fall, and be replaced by a beast system. The international control systems you talk about are likely the beginnings of that system. Meaning the USA can be mystery Babylon, and what comes after is the Beast system. But I could easily be wrong.
The only hitch being is the 'drunk with the blood of the saints' part. That fits the RCC more than the US.
The US wars in the Middle East have ultimately resulted in the slaughter of Christians throughout that region. Communities that have survived for 2000 years have been decimated. Starting with the fall of Saddam Hussein, who protected the Christian minorities, and continuing from there in Syria, Libya and so forth. I am not claiming this was the conscious intention of the USA (it may have been the intention of particular individuals in advisory roles, but is unlikely to have been the conscious intent of those in leadership of the country or the military). However, it has been the actual result, as the governments preventing the slaughter of Christians have been removed one by one. Given population growth, is it possible that the USA could have contributed to the deaths of as many or even more Christians than the RCC did in the past? And how many deaths does it take to be "drunk with the blood of the saints"? I have no idea - but I do see sufficient reason that this MIGHT be applicable to the USA. I am not saying it necessarily is, just that it is plausible.
I don't know of any prophetic dating on the flood (but maybe in Enoch?)
Methuselah's name is frequently said to mean "When he dies it shall come" or words to that effect. On the other hand, concordances say it means "Man of the dart". @IshChayil may be able to elaborate what the meaning is. However, if his name truly did mean "When he dies it shall come", that is a clear prophecy of the approximate date of the flood. Because the flood came the year of, or the year after, Methuselah died. Knowing roughly how long people were living for you'd get a good idea of the century to expect it in from that name, if not the precise year.

I am not claiming this was the conscious intention of the USA (it may have been the intention of particular individuals in advisory roles, but is unlikely to have been the conscious intent of those in leadership of the country or the military). However, it has been the actual result, as the governments preventing the slaughter of Christians have been removed one by one. Given population growth, is it possible that the USA could have contributed to the deaths of as many or even more Christians than the RCC did in the past? And how many deaths does it take to be "drunk with the blood of the saints"? I have no idea - but I do see sufficient reason that this MIGHT be applicable to the USA. I am not saying it necessarily is, just that it is plausible.
The forces controlling policy in this country are deliberately working to destroy christianity and christians here and abroad. They have a perpetual hatred for God's people. I just see that as a vastly different thing then a nation, mostly because they are in EVERY nation, and have been using them all against each other for hundreds of years.
Tares get more toxic as those seed heads form....but when they are ripe its HARVEST TIME!

Back