• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Mark C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
All week long I have AVOIDED talking about the 'search' for the Titanic Tourist Sub that, a bit like the US power grid, fiat dollar, and food supply chain, seems to have been designed to fail. Even the now-deceased Head Honcho evidently admitted that (to put it mildly) they cut some corners.

What I saw early on made it pretty clear that when the 'sub' lost contact only a few hours into descent, but wasn't even reported 'missing' for hours more, everybody on board was probably already dead. Turns out that was true, and the catastrophic structural failure and implosion was recorded by the US Navy LONG before any "search" was even initiated.

But there is a News Narrative to push - and to AVOID at all costs. So - enter the Search of the Century!

The Wall Street Journal may have been the first to admit it, but the Zero Hedge summary (not behind a paywall) pretty well nails it:

You might even call it more Hunter-pocrisy.

All week long I have AVOIDED talking about the 'search' for the Titanic Tourist Sub that, a bit like the US power grid, fiat dollar, and food supply chain, seems to have been designed to fail. Even the now-deceased Head Honcho evidently admitted that (to put it mildly) they cut some corners.

What I saw early on made it pretty clear that when the 'sub' lost contact only a few hours into descent, but wasn't even reported 'missing' for hours more, everybody on board was probably already dead. Turns out that was true, and the catastrophic structural failure and implosion was recorded by the US Navy LONG before any "search" was even initiated.

But there is a News Narrative to push - and to AVOID at all costs. So - enter the Search of the Century!

The Wall Street Journal may have been the first to admit it, but the Zero Hedge summary (not behind a paywall) pretty well nails it:

You might even call it more Hunter-pocrisy.
Yup
Just business as usual.
Ya gotta wonder how many of these they have waiting in the wings. They are going to need an outhouse load of them.

Why is even here anybody suprised?

I don't use word hypocrisy. It implies they share same moral code as you and they were caught with pants down. It it obvious they have different morality.

It's termed 'hypocrisy' (or Hunter-pocrisy) because it points out to the otherwise-blind what SHOULD be obvious:

they have NO 'morality' whatsoever, serve a VERY different 'god' (not the one the Founders referenced four times in the Declaration!) and literally don't care if the 'peons' (Hitlery's "deplorables," the BidenFuhrer's "extremists," etc.) live or DIE. And they're working to help them die.

It has been my experience, in dealing with the Hitlerian "Big Lie" for a quarter-century plus now, that ridicule, and the weapon of DEMONSTRATING raw hypocrisy, may be about the ONLY way for most to begin to see it.

they have NO 'morality' whatsoever

Sorry to interrupt, but they have morality. There must be something they perceive good.

It is just their morality is from your perspective immorality.

We need our own country without these people.

Sorry to interrupt, but they have morality. There must be something they perceive good.

It is just their morality is from your perspective immorality.
Sorry, mere semantics. They are evil, and call their evil, 'good'. It is the perspective of YHVH, and Him alone, that matters.

We need out own country without these people.
Which is why "Come out of her, My people," is the answer.

Back