• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Torah observant and New to this site

A very sincere and heart-felt welcome from a decidedly-non-Torah-keeping digital member.

Welcome! I understand how you feel about becoming a third wife; for some reason, it sounds the most appealing :)
I’m so blessed to see someone agree!! Wow! That is amazing, I’m so glad I’m here. I’ve felt alone in a lot of my understanding for a long time.

I mean let’s be real, being a third wife is like being a third witness! You can see obvious fruit and be with a team of YHWHs army that’s already got the experience and have learned the lessons, and if they’re still together and strong, that’s who I want to be with!!

I’m so blessed to see someone agree!! Wow! That is amazing, I’m so glad I’m here. I’ve felt alone in a lot of my understanding for a long time.

I mean let’s be real, being a third wife is like being a third witness! You can see obvious fruit and be with a team of YHWHs army that’s already got the experience and have learned the lessons, and if they’re still together and strong, that’s who I want to be with!!
That's a wonderful way of putting it, and I completely understand. Also, it's nice to have a place to speak about polygany openly.

Last edited:
That's a wonderful way of putting it, and I completely understand. Also, it's nice to have a place to speak about polygany openly.
I kinda figured out the hard way that most don't want to hear about it, think about it.....and will just think you're crazy. Didn't keep me from talking about it. Then I found someone that didn't think it sounded crazy.....and now people think she's crazy too!

I think she's crazy for choosing him....just like I thought he was crazy for choosing me. But when you find someone who likes the life you want to live....and there is understanding......and you look forward to spending time together.....the years go fast!

I agree though. It is nice to be able to share with like minded folks.

Back