• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Touch Receptors

CecilW

Real Person
Male
I've been watching this great series of interviews between Leo Schreven and Caroline Leaf.

One comment seems particularly apropos.

Dr. Leaf asserts that one of the differences between men and women is that women's skin contains 10x as many touch receptors as men's. And that therefore men NEED much more physical touch to maintain physical and emotional health.

What an interesting addition to our perspective ... :lol:

CecilW said:
I've been watching this great series of interviews between Leo Schreven and Caroline Leaf.

One comment seems particularly apropos.

Dr. Leaf asserts that one of the differences between men and women is that women's skin contains 10x as many touch receptors as men's. And that therefore men NEED much more physical touch to maintain physical and emotional health.

What an interesting addition to our perspective ... :lol:

That's interesting, I'll have to do some more looking into it before I add it to my list of Polygyny pluses :)

No need to look into it further, then we might find out it's wrong, and it's a GREAT excuse for, well, anything really. So I'm happy to just accept it on faith in Cecil's excellent judgement of the truth.

Honey... :lol:

Hey! I'm just quoting Dr Leaf, who has her doctorate in something or other related to this kinda stuff. Seems like a credible source.

Works for me anyway.

Back