• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tractor Supply puts pride out to pasture. BIG WIN FOR SANITY! Maybe boycotts DO work! Big change in the American marketplace.

Look who joined Tractor Supply:

By the way, Microsoft is also doing cleansing:

Saw a article header claiming John Deere is headed that direction but I was juggling food prep and did not get to read it.
Fingers crossed

Little more about forces behind corporate DEI:

Ugh
Nope can't make me
Been reading so much about these maladaptive freaks at every level with their teeth sunk into our achilles tendons the world over attempting to lame us.
Getting filled to the brim...no, slopping over the bloody edges and after staining the rug.
Pat of why I am only participating to a very limited degree in the co2 debate or green blah blah or anything with the sustainability label etc, sick past my limit.

By the same token, it tickles me more than a little bit to be the one heratic in the group but who thinks the flood is coming sooner than the globalist can destroy the world western world

Not a smart-ass remark here... liking the name Noah more and more for a son every day

By the same token, it tickles me more than a little bit to be the one heratic in the group but who thinks the flood is coming sooner than the globalist can destroy the world western world
You're not the only one. But perhaps I do have a bit more 'nuanced' reading of prophecy. ;)

They will destroy MOST of it. (Already have, in fact. Most just won't see it "until the shelves at Wal Mart are empty.") A "remnant" will remain. (BTW - that was the topic of my midrash this week, but it's Banned in the Ghetto. Free speech remains a problem.)

You're not the only one. But perhaps I do have a bit more 'nuanced' reading of prophecy. ;)

They will destroy MOST of it. (Already have, in fact. Most just won't see it "until the shelves at Wal Mart are empty.") A "remnant" will remain. (BTW - that was the topic of my midrash this week, but it's Banned in the Ghetto. Free speech remains a problem.)

Coming to the notion from a different path than prophecy as is my normal want.

I like the Noah reference though as it is one where even the secular types have a basic grounding on the idea that if you are given a significant warning of a coming cataclysm...and not the squeezy time nebulous changes over years and decades that even the biggest drum beaters of climate shenanigans either...that if you do nothing then it is on you.
If Noah had not listened but instead decided he was crazy and that he should plug his ears or some such...well, you get the idea.

As a general rule, I find real Scriptural prophecy to be largely congruent with secular history and human behavior, properly document and understood. (I.e., not what we see from the Ministry of Truth.)

Particularly when it comes to timing.

Back