• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Trip this summer

NickF

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Hey everyone, I'm an ecosystem engineering consultant, and I travel quite a bit for my business. Going to be traveling this kind of route. Not exact locations (for client privacy), nor all of my stops. But I'd love to swing by and meet up with a few people from the community along my route if anybody is interested in grabbing a coffee. It'll probably just be me traveling alone, but I could have a student/apprentice with me. Likely the very end of June, through the first couple weeks of July. Starting in Louisiana.

Shoot me a PM or an email to the address in my profile.

possible route.png

LOL yeah, I travel a lot... but not that much!

@NickF

If we go to Pelican Lake MN early I'll be sure to let you know! We typically go in August but with Steve retired now maybe we can go earlier?

That would be so cool! I'd have bragging rights!

It looks like you are driving straight through my city! Not sure if this was more of an invitation for the guys or at least people that have been around longer, but I got a little excited when I saw my city on your path (we don't always get mentioned much) so I thought I would share. Lol

I might come up for that...
I might be able to swing by your place, all depends on how the trip pans out. But I owe a visit to a certain revolting homestead.
It looks like you are driving straight through my city! Not sure if this was more of an invitation for the guys or at least people that have been around longer, but I got a little excited when I saw my city on your path (we don't always get mentioned much) so I thought I would share. Lol
Open to everyone, shoot me an email and we can chat. I'll be stopping for the night and half a day with some friends near Grinnell.

Just shoot me a PM.

I might be able to swing by your place, all depends on how the trip pans out. But I owe a visit to a certain revolting homestead.

Open to everyone, shoot me an email and we can chat. I'll be stopping for the night and half a day with some friends near Grinnell.
Well pick @KatjaR up on your way. We can set an extra plate.

Hey everyone, I'm an ecosystem engineering consultant, and I travel quite a bit for my business. Going to be traveling this kind of route. Not exact locations (for client privacy), nor all of my stops. But I'd love to swing by and meet up with a few people from the community along my route if anybody is interested in grabbing a coffee. It'll probably just be me traveling alone, but I could have a student/apprentice with me. Likely the very end of June, through the first couple weeks of July. Starting in Louisiana.

View attachment 4565
Let me know when you're going to be by we'd love to meet up with you we are about a hundred miles east of Indianapolis

View attachment 4565
I'm in Minneapolis. Based on your route you will pass within a mile of me.

Back